Lollipop

Options
Karen_M_Konczyk
Karen_M_Konczyk Posts: 33 Pro Player 👑

I needed one more piece of the lollipop , I win the piece and, just then , a piece is taken away.

Such a rip off!

Best Answer

• Piri_Margolas
    Piri_Margolas Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Same thing is happening to me though a little bit differently, but still missing Pies. In my case I finish the first row of getting x2 Pies(or are they cakes? Lollipops? Not really sure but it's the multi-coloured ones) and get 1 Pie added to my account, then I immediately finish the last row of x3 Pies and end up with nothing added at all. Am I misunderstanding how the Cake Bake works? Are they only pieces and 5 is supposed to be a full pies, or are they 5 whole pies? If they are only pieces then how many equal to a full one ... if so then where does it show how many "pieces" you have?

If they are supposed to be full Pies then I'm missing a whole lot of them by now for the many Cakes I've baked. Either way if they're pieces or full Pies I'm still missing at least 15+ Pies, so is there any way to check logs or something to see how many I'm missing? I'd really appreciate it as the whole point of doing the Cake is to get the prizes ... isn't that what they're there for? :)

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,113 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Karen_M_Konczyk

I am sorry to hear this. Where did you win the piece of lollipop? Was this in Bake a Cake? Or in Mischief rewards? 

You could do the standard troubleshooting, this may help resolve any issues: provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data

Let me know if this helps 🙂

• Karen_M_Konczyk
    Options

None of what you wrote would make a difference .

However , I always clear my ashe.

The game does take away a lollipop piece if you don't fill it in Candy Crush Sodas time..

This time, it needed one more piece and I received one and the lollipop should have been complete.

No....Candy Crush Soda decided it was time to take one away. I still need one more piece I'll bet money that if I get another one, my lollipop won't be full because they'll decide to take one away ,again.

The pieces come from playing the birthday cake

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,113 Soda Moderator
    edited December 2022
    Options

Thank you for your reply @Karen_M_Konczyk .

That is strange that a piece of the Supersonic Lollipop disappears if you have not found a new one in time 🤔 I know this used to be the case when the Supersonic Lollipop first came into the game. Over time, the Studio changed this and to find a piece of the Lollipop was no longer connected to time.

Let me check with the CM if they have changed it.

Also can you tell me what device you play the game on? Make and model (e.g. iPhone 11 Model number SM-695F) and what is your Game ID? Tap or click 👉 HERE how to find

• Karen_M_Konczyk
    Options

Hi,

They do take a piece away if you haven't filled it in the allotted time.

I play on an Onn tablet model # 1000043279

Game I'd 1049301669

• Karen_M_Konczyk
    Options

Hi,

They do take a piece away if you haven't filled it in the allotted time.

I play on an Onn tablet model # 1000043279

Game I'd 1049301669

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Karen, sorry for the slow reply on this! I would assume this is just something the studio is testing so if you like or dislike it please let us know.

• Karen_M_Konczyk
    Options

Well, I certainly don't like it. I got back on here because it happened again. I needed one more piece when I won 3 by playing on the cake and I still need one more. The others were taken away . Why do this?

• Piri_Margolas
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Same thing is happening to me though a little bit differently, but still missing Pies. In my case I finish the first row of getting x2 Pies(or are they cakes? Lollipops? Not really sure but it's the multi-coloured ones) and get 1 Pie added to my account, then I immediately finish the last row of x3 Pies and end up with nothing added at all. Am I misunderstanding how the Cake Bake works? Are they only pieces and 5 is supposed to be a full pies, or are they 5 whole pies? If they are only pieces then how many equal to a full one ... if so then where does it show how many "pieces" you have?

If they are supposed to be full Pies then I'm missing a whole lot of them by now for the many Cakes I've baked. Either way if they're pieces or full Pies I'm still missing at least 15+ Pies, so is there any way to check logs or something to see how many I'm missing? I'd really appreciate it as the whole point of doing the Cake is to get the prizes ... isn't that what they're there for? :)

• Karen_M_Konczyk
    Options

Exactly ...pie-cake? If you click on it when it's not full it tells you how many you have out of 5 total.

On a search I found out that if you don't use them ,you lose them.. However, for me, I only lose some when I win new ones.

I'm starting to hate this game...The fish eat my color bombs and any other move I'm trying to set up..

• Piri_Margolas
    Options

Ahh, so they're called Super Sonic Lollipops! I have noticed that mine disappeared as well if I haven't filled it up after a few days, so it's not just you that happens to. If we're going to lose them I'll have to start using them more as I have few of the other boosters left. I wish there was a way to add more boosters before they run out like you can do in regular Candy Crush. I have a bad habit of clicking too fast after losing a level and spending the 10 G on moves so I'm almost always short for when I need more Lolly Hammers/etc. :(

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?