Soda Saga always starts at level 740 although I am at level 801 (at present).

HarrisMan
HarrisMan Posts: 3 Newbie

I have deleted Soda Saga and reloaded it from the Android Play Store and I have cleared my Chrome Cache.  None of this has made any difference.  How do I make it start at my correct game level?

Best Answer

• HarrisMan
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have now tried a level between where it loads and my correct level and I was able to play at that intermediate level OK.  I then exited Soda Saga, then I loaded it again and now it works, i.e. it loads at the correct place.  Very weird but it sounds as though you have met this before and have an idea of what is wrong!  Anyway thanks for the help - it seems OK now.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,589 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Harris Man, thank you for using King care.

How were you previously connected? It sounds like you just need to log back in and all progress should be reset :)

Connection

• HarrisMan

Thanks for the suggestion but I had already tried that (I always connect via Facebook).  In fact I then deleted Soda Saga and reloaded it from the Android Play Store and I cleared my Chrome Cache but it still shows the exact same issue.  I'd be grateful for any other thoughts!

• Lady_Choo

Can you play the levels between where it logs you in at and the level you are at? 

I know there is an issue where players are having to scroll back to where they should be.

Let me know if this is not the case and I will get further help :)

• HarrisMan
    Answer ✓

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have now tried a level between where it loads and my correct level and I was able to play at that intermediate level OK.  I then exited Soda Saga, then I loaded it again and now it works, i.e. it loads at the correct place.  Very weird but it sounds as though you have met this before and have an idea of what is wrong!  Anyway thanks for the help - it seems OK now.

• Lady_Choo

Yeah for some reason the levels page is just entering you at the wrong point instead of at the current place. It just means lots of scrolling. Hopefully they have fixed the issue :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?