Opponents simply exchanged at the weekly competition

Options
Micha79
Micha79 Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't know if it's intentional or a bug, but after I just got back into the game, the opponents in the weekly contest were switched and I dropped from 1st to 3rd place.

I'm used to a lot of things, like not getting my money back when an in-game purchase isn't delivered, but so slowly this is annoying

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Micha79 and welcome to Soda community!

If purchases go wrong, please contact King Player support directly from your Soda app and ask for a refund:

• How to contact King Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "purchases and gold bars"- "why haven't I received my purchase"- scroll down and click "contact us". Fill in the form, explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: πŸ‘‡οΈ

How to contact Player Support from the game to report Purchase issues!

If you don't play Soda on app or you have trouble contacting from the app, then contact Support from here. Select: "problems with my purchase" and "purchased items not received". Explain the problem.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

As for the bug, since this happened at the beginning of the week and Weekly Contest is supposed to reset, could you specify the moment new oppenents were found, please?

A new round of weekly contest started, you had certain opponents, you played levels. You restarted the app, played levels but you found different opponents?

I can forward a report about this, please provide:

• make and model of your device
    • game ID number. How to find your user ID on Soda app: here

Thanks

• suebehoney
    suebehoney Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Why is it no cakes or the cake goes away before its even done after several team players worked on it then all a sudden nobody gets rewards for their efforts

• Micha79
    Options

And just now paid again a purchase, but got nothing for it. By the way, I only play on Windows.

And the change came an hour after it was already changed.Β 

• Micha79
    edited March 2023
    Options

Ah, after the third reboot the purchase was there, okay all good. But something is buggy, because I can buy the "sweet Offer" again, the timer is still running.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?