Problem with Candy Crush Soda Saga

Options
Émerik
Émerik Posts: 16 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Support

I am playing on PC Windows 10, my PC and the game Candy crush Soda Saga are update, When i clic on the level 2437 the game close. Thank you for your help.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,153 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Émerik

I am sorry to hear this. Did you try another level? Let’s try the troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.

Hope this helps 🙂

• Émerik
    Émerik Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

It does not work, i am playing with PC Windows 10 Micosoft Store. When i clic on any level it close the page.

Other question, why King ask this how does it work → Would you like to link your Community account with the account you use for King games? ...more info

If you consent to it, we will try to match both accounts through your email address and with it being successful, we will be able to understand and provide you with better support. Thank you for your help

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,153 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hi again @Émerik that is odd. Did you clear the cache? Do you have game version 1.239.5?

You can find more info here

Your other question; if you link your Community and game account King Player Support can then help you better when your game needs to be looked at. Note, we in the Community cannot do this. You can reach Player Support directly via the game app:

- Click on the blue gear

- Click on the ? mark

- Click on “Technical and connection issues“

-  Click on “thanks for reaching out”

- Scroll down and click on "Contact Us"

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

It's crashing on my end as well (Win10-app, playing on PC), version 1.239.500.0. Not with every level, but quite regularly. Please do look into it. Thanks in advance.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?