Mixed king/facebook accounts

2»

Answers

• Nick_Manouso
    Nick_Manouso Posts: 6 Level 2

i tried to do that but nothing changed. Basically she continues playing from her king account but i cant because in my facebook account i see her game progress but not mine. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

It sounds like its definitely a job for the moderators then. You just have to love technology sometimes. :(

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hello Nick! We cannot unmerge accounts, however we can move levels to a new account. 

So if one of you is happy to continue playing on the merged account and the other can create a brand new account, I can then add the levels to the new account. 

Please let me know if this is OK? 

Thanks!

• Nick_Manouso
    edited May 2018

im still waiting for an answer... You have marked this question as solved but i don't i see any answers here

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,576 Pet Rescue Moderator

We cannot mark it as solved that would be the original poster.... cez has answered you, look up the page :)

• Nick_Manouso
    edited May 2018

Hello Nick! We cannot unmerge accounts, however we can move levels to a new account. 

So if one of you is happy to continue playing on the merged account and the other can create a brand new account, I can then add the levels to the new account. 

Please let me know if this is OK? 

Thanks!

That would be lets say a challenge for your team to unmerge accounts. Because i'm playing from my facebook account i will probably have to go back playing the level i am until i get to my friends level and continue from there. But the problem with the merged accounts except from the levels is that on my mobile i have my friends boosters and quests but on pc i dont have anything but only her level. Thanks for answering...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?