My Team

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,727 Sweet Legend

Dear Pitty

I've opened a team and players are coming in. Only you don't see anyone. I am alone in my team. The players who have joined I share a friend request.

Question: How does it work correctly?

In other teams they come in and you can see how many are there.

Please explain it to me!

Hope you understand what I mean!

Greetings Peggy

@Pitty_Kitty

ยซ1

Comments

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,004 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix

That's odd. If players joined your team you should see them in the participants list that's displayed in your third picture.

Maybe they joined your team, played a bit of Bake a Cake event and then left the team?

Is there still activity in your team right now, while nobody else but you is in your team?

Is somebody still baking layers of cake now while you don't see anyone on the list of your team participants?

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Pitti

I've had that thought too. It was shown that the players helped bake a cake, but it is not true. I baked the first cake all by myself. And nothing is displayed either. I also think players come and go. I just don't know and I think it's a mistake. Because I play a lot when I have time. There are quite a few levels coming together. You got my ID number from the competition. Could you please pass it along for review?! It doesn't matter whether it's on the PC with Window 10 or on the Huwai Android tablet. Everything is up to date. I make sure of that. i can play well Many thanks for your effort.

Have a nice day Peggy๐ŸŒผ

@Pitty_Kitty

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Pitty

Thanks. I just checked for updates and cleared the cache. The game stuttered. The update was 3 days ago.

@Pitty_Kitty

• Spinnifix
    Options

Dear Pitty

Did you pass it on Yesterday I had a new player on the team and he baked cakes. I had also received the rewards. Unfortunately no one is in the list except me. This makes me very thoughtful. So far there have only been German players. Ask. when you search for a team, is the country also displayed? I had never searched and immediately started a team.

Have a nice day Peggy๐Ÿฅ€

@Pitty_Kitty

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix

yes I had passed it on but I don't have updates on this.

Glad to hear a player joined your team. Do messages from people that are not in your team still come up in your chat?

From what I know the country is not displayed when you search a team but it's possible your team is being suggested mostly to German potential teammates who are looking for teams inside the game. Teammates can eventually know you're German when they open your game profile tab after they joined your team.

Usually in the community we direct players to this discussion when they search for team and teammates, there's always someone who posts every once in a while looking for players or teams ๐Ÿ™‚

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello Pitty

Thanks for the answer. As I wrote before: There are players in the chat, just not in the list. I have no idea what's going on. Basically I play alone.

I've been there and posted my team.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

Hello dear Pitty

Has anything been found out about my team yet? I still stand alone, even though players announce themselves. I don't want to go to another team because of this bug. Hope you understand me!

Greetings Peggy

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @Spinnifix

No, I'm afraid not. There's also lack of information as there are no other players who are experiencing this.

Unless that changes, this situation has low priority unfortunately.

You could wait until players join the team and appear in the list to check if the issue solves itself

Did you try joining a team where there are already participants in it? There are many half empty teams who are looking for teammates to join ๐Ÿ™‚

• Spinnifix
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty

Hello Pitty

Thanks for the answer. You could have taken a look. Something to keep in mind: there are many players and not all of them are in the community and not all players will report a problem, they will ignore it. if you understand me I am very often offered to look for an active team. Only I don't see it. It's not my fault. So I play alone, that's not bad either. Somehow I'm making progress. Maybe it will update after all and the problem will be solved. I will not do anything in this regard. Because that's what it's there for, you can create your own team. Maybe you understand me!

Wishing a nice evening

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?