Login issue

batmom888
batmom888 Posts: 19 Level 2

I got a new ipad and cannot login. I logged out of the old ipad and now I cannot login into the old one now. I deleted the app and reinstalled the app. I restarted the ipads also. The message I get is "wrong email and password combination."

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @batmom888 and welcome to Soda community

I suggest to contact King Player Support directly from Soda app and report you lost access to your King account and tried to reinstall the app but that did not help. they should be able to look into the problem and restore your credentials when they retrieve information from your device.

• How to contact Player Support from Soda app in mobile devices and Windows 10, 11 computers: launch soda app - visit settings- click "?" icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Make sure to select the correct topics to ensure a better service: "account login questions/issues" and "I have account login issues". Explain your problem and send.

Check out this guide for directions step by step: 👇️

How to contact Support from the game app to report Lost progress issues!

Let me know how it goes with Player support 🙂

• batmom888
    batmom888 Posts: 19 Level 2

I followed your directions but I do not see :contact us" on the page. The only thing i see is was this article helpful.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @batmom888

"contact us" should be below that

Are you able to scroll down and see it? Or change from portrait mode to landscape mode or vice versa and see it?

does this happen on both of your devices?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?