3 Week Champion Prize Ball Glitched Or Something Else ...?

Options
Piri_Margolas
Piri_Margolas Posts: 10 Level 2
edited May 2023 in Support

Hi there! So quick question about the 3 week Champion Ball prizes. Tonight I got my 3rd week of winning the top levels and for my "Champion Prize" I got ... well ... pretty much nothing. 10 Gold, 2 various boosters (can't recall which 2 atm), and for the rest it was 2 min of a Colour Bomb and I think it was 1 min of the Wrapped Bombs.

I've won this prize before and I've never got prizes like this. I get better prizes from the regular weekly top level and from Batula's prize balls than from waiting 3 weeks for the Champion Box. By the time I exited out of the prize screen the 1 whole minute of the Wrapped booster was 10 secs gone already, and the 1 min and 50 secs of the Colour Bomb I had left got me through only 1 level of a normal game level.

Maybe it's just me but it doesn't makes sense to have waited 3 weeks for 10 G, 1 each of 2 different boosters that I already have 150+ of, and 1 and 2 min of bomb time ... does that seem right to you guys? I only had enough time to get a SS of the last 20+ seconds of the Colour Bomb counting down (the Wrapped was already long gone by the time I even thought to get a SS), but I'm really not sure what to make of this.

Is this going to be the new norm for the Champion Prize boxes or have I been majorly robbed here? Any advice is welcomed 'cause having to wait 3 weeks for this seems wrong ... and this past week I ended up playing about 200 levels as I had a competitor who kept matching me right till the last and I refused to give up when I already had the 2 weeks done. Anyway, the bottom line is it really wasn't worth the time and efforts for what I got that's for sure. Shouldn't the "Champion's Grand Prize" be worth a lot more than that? I'm not saying give out hundreds of gold/boosters/hours of time but come on ... I can get 15G for 10 - 15 min of normal game play from the regular Champion's Prize ... waiting 3 weeks should be worth a lot more than 10G I'd think! :(

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?