I get the message Sync Problems, please check connection.

Dave_Pluth
Dave_Pluth Posts: 5 Level 2

I have tried everything I could find to fix the issue.  It is with both Soda and Jelly.  It also is on two different iPads.  Would like to buy some addition stuff but can't at this point and I'm about to give up and just delete the games. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,531 Pet Rescue Moderator

Hi Dave, thanks for posting. How are you connecting for progress? Via the Kingdom or Facebook? 

I see you are playing on two ipads and having the same issue which seems to suggest it could be more the connection. Have you tried rebooting your router? I just needed to check that before I pass it over, have you got a different connection you could use to try it on?

• Dave_Pluth

I have tried both with no success.  Previously I was logging in through the kingdom.  

I have tried getting on with my hotspot on my android also with no luck so I think to may be something with my account?

• Dave_Pluth

Hi Dave, thanks for posting. How are you connecting for progress? Via the Kingdom or Facebook? 

I see you are playing on two ipads and having the same issue which seems to suggest it could be more the connection. Have you tried rebooting your router? I just needed to check that before I pass it over, have you got a different connection you could use to try it on?

I have rebooted the router and also tried it off the Wifi connection on my phone's hot spot.
  • Lady_Choo

Hi Dave, it may be a known issue so it might not be anything you are doing wrong. I think the best thing I can do is pass this over to the team who may know a little more, but can look into your account anyway :)

Thank you so much for your patience!

• Lady_Choo

Dave, the moderator suggested that I direct you over to this link here  Make sure you tell them its purchase issues and all the things you have tried. If they direct you back here, check that its not one of these, try this try that and if not email them back emails...if not, keep emailing until they do :)

• Dave_Pluth

I have sent multiple emails about this and have yet to get a response.  It is indeed disappointing.

• Lady_Choo

Have you got a ticket number Dave? If so, I can ask them to push it along as you should have had a response by now :(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Dave,

Chicken Slayer told me about your issue with getting the games connected.

Would you happen to have another Internet connection to try from? For instance switching from WiFi to mobile data. I've heard of a similar issue and it was due to a firewall limitation. I suggest you first try from another Internet connection. Let me know how you progress.

- Mark

• Dave_Pluth

I have tried from my cell phone connection as well as a connection at work with the same results.  I have problem with both the Soda and Jelly.  I recently installed the original Candy Crush on the same iPad and it works fine and I can connect.

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your update. I'll escalate your issue to the dev team.

We regularly update the games with bugfixes and updates so I suggest you check back for updates in the app store.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?