New Update - lives. Like or Hate

Options

Comments

• Kccoco
    Kccoco Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Please go back to the old way ! They new changes are not what ur true fans want . Stay loyal to them

• Kccoco
    Kccoco Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Any new games poeple can suggest to switch too?

• amyjosic
    amyjosic Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Do you hate the new lives update?

I'm not sure why but I have 2 accounts now? My original account is on a Samsung phone and the new one is on a LG phone. For some reason in the new account I have the new updates on and I dont care for the way they changed the lives requests but I do like that I have the option if I don't pass a level at the end to watch a video to recieve extra moves instead of having to pay for them. I don't have that option on my older account for some reason? And although I have them connected to this community as the same email and password I had to start from level one? I'm very confused about this if anyone should have a few ideas about what I should do please let me know!! TIA much appreciated!!

• Jewels69
    Jewels69 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

new update sucks!!!!

• Redjeep
    Redjeep Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Has the new update ruined the game?

The new updates suck. Time to find new games to play.

• Tinacharise
    Tinacharise Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I hate it and don’t understand it. I help everyone with lives and boosters and not once have any of my friends helped me

• mamadukes13
    mamadukes13 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree with everybody else you’ve ruined a good game

like Shirley said, I’m the same I used to play for hours and now I hardly play at all. Just shameful. You’re going to lose a lot of players if you don’t go back to the old format 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• mattiesnana
    mattiesnana Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I hate this new update. I play a lot. You get boosters and can't use them bc you're out of lives. I'm deleting the game. It's ridiculous

• petgirl
    petgirl Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

The new update is terrible. I was hoping the developers would change it back by now. I request a life and never get one. The old way I'd ask my friends for lives and I would get them right away. I feel lime this is a selfish way to get more money from players.

• hhbb
    hhbb Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Hate the update!!!

I actually want to leave the game because there is no fun to be had with 5 lives at the moment if you play via Facebook. it will take a long time to fix this!! but have been playing for quite a few years and would be sad to stop. but playing with 5 lives and then waiting for hours I will not keep doing it either. so i hope they can solve the problem with facebook users very soon!!! otherwise bye candy crush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?