Update πŸ‘Ž

Options
SunnyGF
SunnyGF Posts: 18 Level 2

Anyone else having problems with the sound with this latest game update? It’s driving me bananas and I think it’s a real bummer ! It sounds awful I thought it was my phone for a second but I checked and it definitely is not. Help?!?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @SunnyGF and welcome to Soda community!

What kind of problems? In what features of the game?

I checked my game on my phone and played a few levels with sound and music on and didn't notice anything weird.

Does this issue persist after checking troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited August 2023
    Options

If it does please provide further details so I can send a report to community manager

• make and model of device
    • Soda app version installed
    • game ID number. How to find it on Soda app here

thanks

• SunnyGF
    SunnyGF Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Thanks so much for reply. It seems to have reaolved itself for now but it was so weird. It happened right after the game updated. The volume was blasting in and out sometimes sounding crackly and one sound effect in particular was blaring noticeably. After restarting the phone a couple times and opening the app just now it seems back to normal. But I will try to remember these troubleshooting steps for if it happens again. Thanks !!!!!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?