Keep getting "There was a connection issue. Try again later"

Options
Pencils
Pencils Posts: 2 Newbie

This message appears when trying to log into account on all Android Devices!

Answers

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,468 Level 5
    Options
  • sandrablazco
    sandrablazco Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

No puedo guardar mi nivel , tampoco jugar a mi flota

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,862 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome,to Soda Community @Pencils

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this connection issue? If so, please try the troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 10 seconds - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

*Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

If it didn’t work, what kind of Android device are you playing on? Make and model please.

What is your Game ID 👉 here  is how to find.

• needhelp1810
    needhelp1810 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Afraid that did not work.

Unit info

Main unit used is Samsung Tab A model SM-T290 running up to date Android 11

King User ID: 9328657380 User Name: Pencil

Candy Crush Soda Version is 1.248.1

Game was at 980 consecutive days played ---- Signed out and have not been able to sign back in

“There was a connection issue. Try again later"

Side note on Candy Crush Saga – Same King User ID: Same User name: Same Sign in Info works fine.

• PaulaB1
    PaulaB1 Posts: 692 Level 3
    Options

I'm having the same issue on my laptop. Windows 10. I'm at 378 consecutive days level 1854. user ID 8224557233. Not having any issues with Jelly game which I just started playing the day before this issue.

• sheilaree2001
    sheilaree2001 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue for me. Tried all of the trouble shooting, nothing works. Works fine in jelly saga. Kindle Fire is my device.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @Pencils @needhelp1810 @PaulaB1 @sheilaree2001 and welcome to Soda community!

We have updates from Soda Studio 🙂

There has been a Facebook connection issue at the end of July affecting King game apps and it has been solved.

Currently there's a connection problem for players located in Yemen which can't be solved by players and the Studio are looking into it

If you don't reside in Yemen and you already tried these steps recommended by the Studio but nothing works:

1. Make sure the game is up to date with the latest version.
    2. Restart the device.
    3. Clear cache.

Then I'm afraid the only effective solution is to reinstall Soda app 😔

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Unfortunately, uninstalling the app will delete all your boosters (they're saved locally on your device) and recent progress you made while being offline due to this problem. If you have a King/ Facebook account, you'll be able to retrieve all the gold bars and progress you made before this problem arised.

It's not ideal at all but it will allow you to play normally again.

-----

If you progress is partially or entirely lost after reinstalling the app, create an account if you don't have one already and contact Player Support so they can manually restore your progress on your account:

How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select the correct topics: "Lost progress or items" and "I lost my progress". Explain your problem, add your current level and send.

-----

If you lost purchased items that you didn't use, you may ask Player Support for a replacement. More infos here

• tpinder007
    tpinder007 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am using an iPod and an iPhone it doesn't work on either now. Can't sign in says connection issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?