Bubble Gum Throne less rewarding!

Options
Steve_Epstein
Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3

I held the throne for more than 60 minutes today.  In that time I amassed 18 gold bars.  In the past when I held the throne for extended periods, I would amass more than 100 gold bars.  What changed?  It takes me about 12 minutes to clear the current 5 boards for BGT.  Assuming zero lollipop hammers used, I could have gotten 12-15 lollipop hammers if I’d been dethroned.  It seems I should get at least 76-95 gold bars (19 bars for three hammers) since I wasn’t dethroned.  I think it’s important for apps to maintain their consistency; don’t you?

On a separate note, your apps should really have analytics of users.  It would be interesting to know how many people have cleared 6,000+ boards between Saga and Soda.  Also percentage of stars earned versus stars possible would be fairly easy to calculate.  I currently have all but 3% of stars on Soda.  It’s a little harder on Saga, as you truly release 15 new boards for that app each week.

Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Steve

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,694 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Steve, I do not play this challenge so I don't have the answer for you at the moment.  But I will research this further and try to get you some answer.  It might not be today because they are short staffed and also 6 hours ahead of where I live.  It should be getting close to 5:00 PM there so I might not get an answer for you until the beginning of the week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?