Has anyone felt like the games are requiring extra move purchases a little bit too often?

Options
crystallyn17
crystallyn17 Posts: 7 Level 2

It seems like 130 extra moves is indicative there is a problem passing a level. I have no problem trying a level for two or three days if necessary to pass it, but it just seems like the game has become more a chore than the pleasant way I could enjoy my free time. I have been playing from the beginning and once even received a stuffed pink bear in the mail noting that my achievements were noticed by King. I was surprised and pleased. I sent an email to support asking where my piggy bank was and was told they were “tweaking the game and that feature was no longer available” along with some other generic phrases that left me feeling like an idiot for speaking up. Anyway the bank was a feature I used often and now have to routed to purchase as the game designs, through the money maze. It is my opinion the piggy bank feature was something I Earned through playing and not a feature to “tweak” . I spend quite a bit more than I should and as I have previously stated the enjoyment is experienced at fewer intervals. Disappointing. I looked some things up and it read that a newer team and head of are boasting of the revenue produced through their leadership. Makes sense now the focus is strongly impacted on the all mighty dollar. They must be making billions with all the players in their realm.

Answers

• crystallyn17
    Options

Sure hope someone responds to this!

• crystallyn17
    Options

This has not been answered.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @crystallyn17 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear you're stuck with a level. If you have questions about a level please tell us which level it is and which parts you find too hard about it specifically and I'll be happy to share your feedback to game developers.

If you could add screenshots or videos of the level board, it'd be very helpful for the developers.

Piggy Bank is not available in the game at moment and we've been told it'll come back as it's not been removed.

I'm afraid no feature is guaranteed to be permanent in the game. Puggy can be tweaked or removed. This is also true for all features and events which can be paused or tweaked based on players' in-game feedback. Features do change in a effort to keep a balance so the game it's not too easy or too challenging for players

I'll forward your feedback to Soda Studio 🙂

• crystallyn17
    Options

Thank you for responding, I am not stuck on a level per say, the question was does anyone else notice that 137 moves to pass a level is indicative of a problem… who needs that many extra moves? It just seems silly. You are practically acknowledging that it could take that many moves…. The money that is being routed to the game without the piggy bank feels like you are choosing how players spend their $$$. That is frustrating and what prompted me to look into the business end of the game. Upon discovering that yes things have changed with a new head of the business and the boasting of the generated revenue increasing substantially was answer for me.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @crystallyn17 !

I can see your point but personally I don't think that's enough as indication of a problem. It's only showing the game has sometimes a feature designed to offer extra moves which increase in case a player is struggling to win the level and it tells us if other players bought them. It's also not a new feature. And I agree, it might be silly and confusing.

On our side we know don't know how many players are struggling with a specific level, in comparison with the total of players who are winning it.

But Soda Studio is able to gather this type of data from thousands of millions of Soda Players and act on it. If the pass rate of a level gets critical or the level appears to be too easy to pass, then the level gets tweaked. This happens very frequently. We can see most youtube tutorials show levels which are different from the ones we have.

Since I don't see posts related to specific levels which are impossible to beat and at the moment I don't have enough concrete infos, I can't make a problem report to forward to Soda Studio to find out more 🙂

I get this is general feedback about your gaming experience and you're welcome to do so. But since you're looking for other players' feedback too, I suggest to make a discussion in Discussions section next time and not a question in Support section. This way your post gets visibility from more players in the community beside us moderators helping with a problem. 🙂

Hope we'll see you again in the community. Happy Sunday!

• grahamk1210
    grahamk1210 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Absolutely, and I don't know if I am the only person experiencing this (highly doubt it), but I am not receiving rewards/credits for the activities that I am achieving.

• crystallyn17
    Options

Thank you for responding.I was beginning to feel like I was standing in a corn field by myself!

• mellee56
    mellee56 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've noticed this also. It is definitely a money move. Lately just about every level, I have to play multiple times and the extra moves can easily reach over 100. I am on level 4285. I believe they are hoping the player gets frustrated enough to fork over some cash for gold bars and helps. I like a challenge but what is going on now is too much. Currently I am trying to figure out how to reset the game so I can start at level one and actually enjoy playing again. Hopefully they haven't tweaked the lower levels. Also, the moderator didn't answer your question. I didn't read any explanation for the increase in levels that require extra moves to complete them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?