How do i get bottle caps? Level 484

I don't really understand how to intentionally get bottle caps. I passed a couple levels but I just got the bottle caps by accident. 

Answers

• aCeaCe Posts: 1,442

I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected. 

• Crusher18Crusher18 Posts: 1,286

I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected. 

Great video!
  • I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected. 

I have the same issue. I've watched the video 3 times and I'm still completely lost. I know how to get and spread bubbles, but I don't understand what actually causes a chain reaction or how to deliberately set one up.
  • I have the perfect video for you, I hope Pete doesn't mind me using his video but it's so helpful. He gives a great explanation of how the bottle caps can be collected. 

This video was useless. DOES NOT EXPLAIN HOW THE CHAIN REACTIONS ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!!

I agree. This is useless. Would someone at King please explain or get rid of those levels!!!!!!!