Level 353

Options
Mark_Webster
Mark_Webster Posts: 10 Level 2

Level 353 freezes every time I use a colour bomb. It has happened twice and each time the only fix is to refresh the page and lose a life. Please help.

Answers

• cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I had this problem in level 171 - I asked a question about it here too but no one knew how to fix the problem.. Anyway, I found out that if you mix the colour bomb with a fish or special candy the game doesn't freeze, or if the colour bomb activates by itself. 

• Mark_Webster
    Mark_Webster Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I had this problem in level 171 - I asked a question about it here too but no one knew how to fix the problem.. Anyway, I found out that if you mix the colour bomb with a fish or special candy the game doesn't freeze, or if the colour bomb activates by itself. 

Thanks for the reply. Seems the problem solved itself as they often do. Working ok again now. Thanks again. :-)
  • cherryblossoms
    cherryblossoms Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I've just had this problem again recently - in level 502. I didn't know it would freeze because the colour bombs were working normally until now -_-

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?