Storm2
Storm2 Posts: 5 Level 2

Aren't we due levels after 585 on the Windows version by now? The 586-605 update should have come last week.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

I think the very reason why King has never given an "official update" day for any of their games is to avoid expectations. I would say maybe it's because the levels are not ready yet otherwise they would have been updated as personally I don't see the business sense of King holding back on new level releases.

• Storm2
    Storm2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited December 2015

I think the very reason why King has never given an "official update" day for any of their games is to avoid expectations. I would say maybe it's because the levels are not ready yet otherwise they would have been updated as personally I don't see the business sense of King holding back on new level releases.

Hmm. They normally update the game on the Windows platform sometime in the week after that same update happens on Facebook, so the 586-605 update is overdue. I would say the issue might have been with the new boosters but I'm sure there was a tool that would pretty much automate conversion to Windows format? Maybe King employees have really low work ethics lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?