Unauthorized deduction of gold

Options
Fanghopper
Fanghopper Posts: 2 Newbie

The game is automatically deducting gold at a rate of 9 bars per day and giving me infinite lives. I want this to stop...I did not authorize this!!!! I need to know how to stop it or I need someone from King to stop it or my next step will be a call to my attorney...

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Fanghopper,

When you say 9 gold bars in Candy Crush Soda Saga on mobile, then I think Extra Moves..

Are you sure you click the right option when you fail a level because you're out of moves? 9 bars is exactly what's deducted on mobile when you click the option to continue with extra moves ;-)

Is your attorney a Soda Saga fan too?

• Fanghopper
    Fanghopper Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

nope, the problem is as I stated. I'm not asking for extra moves. I'm not asking for anything. The problem has now become intermittent. A couple days ago it went back to normal, then it started again when I wasn't even playing it for a couple days. Then it stopped. I've lost probably 100 gold bars this way. Just random infinite lives. And yes my attorney is an avid fan of the game.

• Marg-2
    Marg-2 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Hi Fanghopper,

When you say 9 gold bars in Candy Crush Soda Saga on mobile, then I think Extra Moves..

Are you sure you click the right option when you fail a level because you're out of moves? 9 bars is exactly what's deducted on mobile when you click the option to continue with extra moves ;-)

Is your attorney a Soda Saga fan too?

I didn't have enough gold bars to buy extra moves, was offered them and declined, yet what gold I had was taken. How unfair is that?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?