no friends showing for candy soda saga.

Options
chrisma232
chrisma232 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello,I've not been able to play candy crush soda saga for 3 days due to the 3 friends that need to help me unlock after level 45.If I go to king.com then the box is empty and I can't select any friends for any games as the box just appears white with no friends showing.on any of the games but no  facebook I don't have many that play this game.I've asked people to add as a friend but nobody answered.I read there should be a 3 day unlock to unlock without friends but there isn't one on mine.

Best Answer

• chrisma232
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your reply.I think it was a glitch as it just showed a box with nobody listed for any of the games but tonight it shows up with friends again so it must not have been loading the friend box properly before.All sorted now thank you.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

When you're logged into King.com, do you not have the list on the left hand side which has "Favourited friends" and the list below with "suggested friends"?The 3 day unlock appears to only be on the mobile version.

• chrisma232
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for your reply.I think it was a glitch as it just showed a box with nobody listed for any of the games but tonight it shows up with friends again so it must not have been loading the friend box properly before.All sorted now thank you.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

No problem, glad to hear it's all sorted now!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?