Who are King players ?

Options
Sue_B
Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3

I'm playing the fishing tournament in candy crush soda and see King players getting huge amounts of fish in a very short period of time. This is not fair as I've searched and they are not on FB so obviously it's part of King that's coning  players out of winning by putting fictitious players in. 

Im not bothering this time to play as it is a waste of time and effort. 

The player I'm talking about is King 7568043947. Nearly 5000 fish and the game has just started today??? Next player is on 890  big difference  

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sue- Welcome to King Care. It sounds like you are playing with Kingdom players. When you create a Kingdom account you will be assigned a generic account name which will be King followed by some numbers- some players chose to leave their profile name this way.  

It looks like you are playing with a Candy Crush Soda fan! Our Fishing with Kimmy challenge has been very popular and some players like to spend time catching as many fish as possible. 

I hope this makes things a little clearer :-) 

Have a lovely day! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Sue- Welcome to King Care. It sounds like you are playing with Kingdom players. When you create a Kingdom account you will be assigned a generic account name which will be King followed by some numbers- some players chose to leave their profile name this way.  

It looks like you are playing with a Candy Crush Soda fan! Our Fishing with Kimmy challenge has been very popular and some players like to spend time catching as many fish as possible. 

Have a lovely day! 

• Sue_B
    Sue_B Posts: 82 Level 3
    edited July 2016
    Options

Have a lovely day! 

Thank you for your reply Cezdiamond. I now understand the King player bit of your answer. I too play to get as many fishes as I can and I may not have a Kingdom account but I am a truly addicted Kingdom fan. The reason for my question was this particular Kingdom fans score was jumping up by 1000's at a time. Only a very few hours into the fishing tournament this player had almost 8000 fish? Bearing in mind this players score only jumped up a few times throughout the 2 day tournament and finished on almost 10,000 fish?2nd place was a more realistic 4000 and myself 3rd at just over 2000. Most fans like myself are awaiting updates to new levels so playing old levels at 1 fish at a time as apposed to 10 on new levels takes some doing to get top places. Especially when like me I work full time and have other commitments. This player just stood out as something is not right here. King support said they will monitor it. And up to now it seems everyone is battling similar realistic scores which makes the game more fun instead of having no hope. Thank you again and sorry for my rant but just needed to get it off my chest :D

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?