Why won't the music stay off and why do I keep losing lives that friends send me?

KarenMensch
KarenMensch Posts: 2 Newbie

I turn the music off everytime I play, yet when I go back into the game it's back on.  WHY?  Also, the last 2 days I have lost over 15 lives that friends have sent me.  They are there when I start the game but when I go to use them they are gone.  WHY?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Not really sure what could be causing the game settings to change each time you open it, I'm guessing you're playing directly from Facebook, right?

If you are, when you start the game do you close the message box where it says you've been given lives in order to redeem later when you need them or are you accepting them all straight away? 

• KarenMensch
    KarenMensch Posts: 2 Newbie

Not really sure what could be causing the game settings to change each time you open it, I'm guessing you're playing directly from Facebook, right?

If you are, when you start the game do you close the message box where it says you've been given lives in order to redeem later when you need them or are you accepting them all straight away? 

Facebook yes. I never go to the envelope until after I play the 5 lives I've earned then I go to envelope to get more lives. Everytime I go into the game I check the envelope and see I have lives but they have disappeared when I go back to use them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?