Option to Turn Off Hints

Options
1235ยป

Comments

• u__
    u__ Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I'm thinking the same. My hints starts after 2 seconds, I kid you not. Nobody thinks 2 seconds is a long enough time to think about a move, let alone that I would be thinking "can someone please show me a move" after 2 seconds. They do it just to stress and push us players, not to help us

• burghenby
    burghenby Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

And stress and push it does, but I whole-heartedly hope they add the option to remove it considering they have other accessibility options. I would very much consider being able to turn this OFF an accessibility option, and one I'd much appreciateโ€ฆ

• Summer1111
    Summer1111 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I guess I'm glad to know it's not just me. The hints are instantaneous and constant. It makes me want to throw my phone against the wall. Call me hardheaded if you want to, but there have been several occasions that I've lost levels simply because I hate choosing the move that the system 'hints' for you to do haha. But 80% of the time the hints suck regardless. For a game that's been around such a long time it's ridiculous that they haven't gotten rid of these yet- or at least made them an optional feature. If I can turn off flashing game effects, I should be able to turn off the constantly flashing oh-so-unhelpful hints.

• trueblue221
    trueblue221 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don't understand why they don't have the ability to add the hint toggle button. They already have it in Candy Crush, so the infrastructure is there. Also, let's set up another vote for King. the link to vote is from 2020

• Manfred33
    Manfred33 Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options

This is ridiculous. Why are there options available in one version of Candy Crush, but the same option unavailable in other versions??!! This has got to be the stupidest thing. I don't want, nor do I need, friggin' hints and the ability to toggle it off should be in the game like it is in the original. And we shouldn't have to vote on it either. JUST MAKE IT OPTIONAL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. Doesn't have to be gotten rid of entirely for those that want to use it, I mean give me a break!!

• Ibnana
    Ibnana Posts: 3,376 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It's been four years since this thread was active.

I believe the studio prioritizes fulfilling players' desires and navigating the complexities of handling multiple requests, knowing it's impossible to please everyone.๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จโ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

The studio's commitment to player satisfaction throughout the years is truly noteworthy.
    Because of there adaptability and dedication, you are able to use this platform to complain about the very people making all this possible.
    Just some insightful points to ponder.

Remember to be sweet and kind, House Rules. Happy crushing wherever you decide to play. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ™ƒโœจ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?