Candy Crush Soda Saga was updated 6/28/18. Game no longer loads on PC. Do I have to reset?

Options
L.R.Brandt
L.R.Brandt Posts: 2 Newbie

After update on 6/28/18, Candy Crush Soda Saga game will not load. Do I have to reset? Will I lose progress, lives, saved boosters, etc. if I do this? Is there a fix in progress?

Answers

• L.R.Brandt
    L.R.Brandt Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Whatever the problem was, it has been fixed...sort of.  The game will now open but whatever day you were on and the corresponding boosters have been erased.  Playing has been reset to Day 1.

• Snagglepuss
    Snagglepuss Posts: 45 Level 2
    edited June 2018
    Options

Whatever the problem was, it has been fixed...sort of.  The game will now open but whatever day you were on and the corresponding boosters have been erased.  Playing has been reset to Day 1.

Are you SERIOUS? My Soda game still won't load and just keeps blinking out and POOF gone. But to lose all my boosters? Yikes! I worked hard for those and it took months! I sure hope you are wrong when mine finally starts to load again. ...and I was at Day 183 for my Daily Bonus progress too! Ugh! Thanks for your update.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @L.R. Brandt and @Snagglepuss, sorry that your message got lost in the transition from the old community to the new community.  Do you still need help with this?  Please don't hesitate to contact us again because now we are on top of all new messages.

As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year?  Please visit this link and complete the survey. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?