Does anyone noticed that the colour bombs are bursting without ma match?

Options
Janna1998
Janna1998 Posts: 2 Newbie

All the time now, my colour candles are bursting without a mach. Meaning I can't use them when needed. If you have a match, then you'll be able to see it. If you can't, then is a game cheating! I have complained about it long time ago, but was not acknowledged! I don't think they will do any changes, after all that brings them the money!

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    edited January 5
    Options

Hello @Janna1998 and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Coloring candies have never exploded on their accord in my game. Let's find out more about it, I'm happy to pass on a report to the developers if needed πŸ™‚

Does the issue still persist after checking troubleshooting steps?

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

-----

If the issue still persists, please share more infos:

• which version of Soda app is installed in your device?
    • what is the make and model of your device?
    • what is your game ID player number? Here's how to retrieve it
    • please make a screen recording of the problem. You may find instructions on how to make a screen recording here. Let me know if you have issues with uploading it on sharing platforms (e.g YouTube) and share the url link of the video on the forum

thanks

• Heather_Long
    Heather_Long Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Yes, the absolutely are. I had this happen soon after an update. They type of device shouldn't matter. If it does that is a problem with the program software. It should work the same on all devices.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?