Impossible

Options
tjl30
tjl30 Posts: 0 Newbie
edited January 22 in Support

So............it seems impossible to win a game with only the daily special candy. It also seems that I must spend $$ every day to play longer than 30 minutes. I'm on level 4113 and it seems I won't be going any further. I'm on a fixed income and I spent $3.99 and $5.99 yesterday and gained a few levels. After the special candies were gone--since it takes multiple to win a game now-- I played the same level over and over with the remaining unlimited lives I had purchased. BTW, additional moves added for 10 bars stop adding on at 295 😐️. Still playing level 4113 today until I ran out of my 5 lives. I guess since Microsoft took over last year, they've changed the profit margins. Even with all the special candies purchased-like all candies for 2 hrs,- it is still nearly impossible to win more than 2 games in a row and collect more "bottles" which they now take away when you lose a game. Looks like I'm going to have to find a non-King/Activision/Microsoft game. Don't mind spending some $$ but $10 for about an hour of play is too rich for me. It's no fun if I know I can't win without $$. I can put $10 in a nickel machine and play for longer with the chance of actually winning. No skill required except pushing the play button 😎.

Thanks for reading my * session.

*Edited by CM:🤨 Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules 

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?