We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Treasure Hunt

annalee144
annalee144 Posts: 2 Newbie

Every time I leave the game, I lose my place in the treasure hunt, have to select find a wonderball, and it moves me out several levels from where I was. Today it moved from level 591 to 602. how to fix?

Answers

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator

Hello @annalee144 and welcome to Soda community!

What do you mean you lose your place in treasure hunt, exactly? Is it because the wonderball expires and you did not make it in time (a wonderball may last up to 24 hours)?

when you leave the game do you actually press disconnect button and log out?

Do you play Soda across multiple devices?

thanks

• annalee144
    annalee144 Posts: 2 Newbie

doesnt expire, just disappears, as though I never selected one/opted to play. I only play on one device, and i have always just "X'd" out of the app, not logged out. This began last week I think, worked fine before that. thanks for your input!

• simplyP
    simplyP Posts: 11,914 Level 5

There are couple things I recommend doing to keep this game running optimal...

1. make sure that you have the latest version of the game. check Appstore/Google play.
    2. clear cache every now and then. if you don't know how, I think by turning off and on your device will do the same.

😉

• qcandy
    qcandy Posts: 5 Level 2

Another typical bs response from the community moderators. Doesn't fix a thing. They don't ever fix bugs like this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?