🧸🍫 Have you played Grow-A-Bear? We want your feedback! 🫵

Options

Comments

• Amoonmoon
    Amoonmoon Posts: 19,061 Level 5
    Options

I was excited about the event and started passing the levels. It was fun to see the bear grow and get a reward. The graphics are also very beautiful.

Until I reached the final stage, I saw that the blood should be fed 100 pieces of chocolate

A large number for those at the normal and intermediate levels, so what is the situation for those at the end of the map?

Also, if I actually continued playing and feeding the bear, what would the reward be in the last ball?

After effort, time, and passing this number of levels, will the reward differ from the reward from the Hunting with Kimmy event?

Or even fish or a ball Batula etc......

The result was that I stopped playing and feeding the bear at this point

• Aitch
    Aitch Posts: 140 Level 3
    Options

Hi 👋

What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? 📝

I did enjoy growing the bear-It seemed such a simple concept that worked well!

Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? ✨

I just love cute! Baby bear is sooooo very cute, I liked the graphics, animation & the ace sounds that the anonymous bear makes!

Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? 🏆

I used some of my gold (won from the races) to accelerate my coins total...I couldn't see any other way of achieving the amount required??

Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! 💭

Please reduce the amount of coins required for the final 'mutation'!!

How about players being able to name their bear?

How about having the opportunity to upgrade your bear? Could include hats, sunglasses, t-shirts, footwear...& then we could have our upgraded bear - designed by us - appearing in other event games! (Such as Release the bear or he could be one of the shipmates or the captain?! Or... s/he they could become our profile picture (in game).

Should be pretty straight forward to design, develop & produce!!?? 😆 🤣

User ID 10006820601

• DanishWolf
    DanishWolf Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

I already left my feedback in the support section, but will voice it here as well. I am current on 5th ball level in my 2nd time doing the Grow-a-Bear. This isn't the first time I have this game, so I must must have been one of the initial test players. I like it, a cute way to collect a little extra help. However, a change between the test and my first GaB game last week, is the insanely high amount of levels you have to play to get the highest level of ball, the one I call the master ball.

You jump from having to collect 5x25 coins for the 5th ball, to having to collect 15x 100 coins = 1500 coins. That's insane, when most levels give an average of 15 coins. You have to complete 100-ish levels +/- to get the last ball. And you only have 2-4 days to do it. Even collecting 5x 100 coins is a big jump from 5th to 6th ball. I've suggest at the Maximum it's 5x 40 or 50 coins.

• Laura-34
    Laura-34 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

It is creative but due to the number of levels required to get all the coins needed 3 days isn't enough time for many players. I suggest extend the time to 5-7 days.

• LoFiGummy
    LoFiGummy Posts: 1,107 Community Manager
    Options

Just wanted to mention here amongst all the feedback that we really appreciate everyone posting here, it helps us a lot and gives us a lot to work with moving forward! So thanks for all the comments so far, let's keep it going! 🧸🎧

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,418 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, @LoFiGummy! I've already voted on my review of the "Grow-A-Bear" pop-up event! Answering questions for the Soda game developers below: 👇️

1. What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? 📝

My experience with this pop-up was very likely to collect coins to buy chocolates and help the Soda Bears grow and have a new evolution and winning the next wonderballs would help to win more boosters! I thought this event was really fun and cool!

2. Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear?

For now, I haven't thought about any part I planned about the event.

3. Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? 🏆

Yes, I used the strategy of spending gold bars for 2 hours of double coins and then passing each normal/difficult/ultra-difficult level to continue the journey of winning even more wonderballs from the event!

4. Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! 💭

My idea would be if players gained more coins by passing previous levels and then earning even more would become an opportunity to win wonderballs without stopping, even due to the difficulty of the very difficult levels to pass!

So, these were my opinions or arguments about the "Grow-A-Bear" pop-up event, I sincerely hope that they help us players to have their progress well done! ☺️🙂

• mmanzo5
    mmanzo5 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Grow the Bear is a bit annoying. Just no excitement to it. I like tge past prize opportunities where you earn items as you pass levels with option to pay for upgrade & rewards are based of your skill, goal attaining & level passings.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @LoFiGummy 🤗

I loved Growing the bear! S/he was so cute and adorable 😍I would have voted for 10th option! But, for me, “Bake A Cake” is the best event, as I play with my teammates.

Also, I still have to figure out somethings in “Grow a Bear” event - first & foremost, “how many” pieces of chocolate we collect after winning each level? If I could figure that out, then, I will be able to play & plan for next event!

As per the given schedule, my game falls under schedule 1. That means, another Grow a Bear event starts tomorrow. 3 episodes of levels will be released tomorrow. But, I won’t know if 45 levels will be enough or not to grow it fully 🤔

1) What was your experience with Grow-A-Bear? Did you find it fun? 📝 A lot ;

2) Do you have any favorite parts of Grow-A-Bear? ✨ a) While it grows to the next stage & b) in mask;

3) Are there any strategies you use to help the bear grow? 🏆 Since I had less levels in my hand, I used “double points” thingy to earn more points. That is the only strategy I used! Still have to figure out 😄

4) Any cool ideas to make this even better? We're eager to hear your ideas! 💭 I do not know if this is a cool idea or not! But, how about we receive extra points in Hard levels? Let’s say regular levels give 10 points! Then, Hard level should reward 20 points, Super Hard level should reward 30 points, and so on!!

This is not a cool idea, but a request! May be you can add “how we can earn points & how many points we earn in each level”, that will help us to plan 🌟

That’s all I have for now 🤗🎭

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,295 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • mgracella
    mgracella Posts: 69 Level 2
    Options

I liked it till you had to feed 100 coins 15 times to make it grow..it’s too much

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?