Having issues with Bubblegum Hill? Click here!

Options

Answers

• jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    I agree ^^ it has been DAYS now with no progress report and no resolution. It's ridiculous. I am having a hard time believing they can't figure this glitch out....
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,123 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I had almost 300 lollypops... They said: β€œΒ we generally do not compensate any free boosters that may have been lost. For this reason we would never recommend storing too many boosters.Β We continuously offer a variety of ways to get plenty more boosters every day so there is no need to stockpile them.Β We never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device as not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play. AsΒ they are saved directly to your device, sometimes by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, then the boosters can, unfortunately, be lost.” Β So guys if you’re unlucky you can loose all free things.
  • summerj
    summerj Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Most of my boosters weren’t free. Its from buying the golden ticket packages that helped me stock up on boosters
  • Yosca
    Options
    This glitch started when I had the latest update of the game, last Wednesday. I think we have to waite for the new update.
  • Yosca
    Options
    When they are not free I think you will compensate it. But not sure and better not reinstalling then.
  • jjanji
    jjanji Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I have completed all levels and have lots of lollipops and boosters so really cannot risk uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Guess there is nothing else we can do but just have to wait for King to resolve this issue with Bubblegum Hill. 😒😒😒
  • hactef
    hactef Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I am at the end of the game and was playing Bubblegum hill which said it would be around 4 days..so I purchased 19.00 of yummy mix and I can’t even use it.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options
    Hi everyone,

The issue around Bubblegum Hill has been proven to be a bit tricky. The event is for now gone and we are working on changes to it that will help tackle this situation.

I want to take the time to thank you all for staying positive and respectful, you are such a great Community! I'd also like to apologise in behalf of the studio and to let you know that we are working our hardest to make sure that the scenario is as optimal as possible.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • jlynnb23
    jlynnb23 Posts: 61 Level 3
    Options
    Anyone else's bgh game time go from 4 days to 12 hrs? Mine did. I was hoping that meant they fixed it but nope, played and won once and then locked me out again 😭😭
  • sumitgambhir2003
    Options
    Again today I am locked on Bubblegum Hill. Why this is happening again and again?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?