Issues with Candy Crush Soda Saga

rap
rap Posts: 12 Level 2
edited December 2018 in Support
Ok so I have waited for 2 days to hear back from an administrator regarding the various issues with this game. I appreciate the posts from other players of this game so I know I am not the only one. When are you going to fix things? If you need another list of the issues please let me know and I will reiterate. Please do not respond by telling me what to do I have already tried those steps numerous times and they do not work as previously expressed to you and all I hear from the administrator is crickets..
Awaiting a solution and answers
Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• JustPlaying
    JustPlaying Posts: 4,196 Level 5
    Hi @rap

I am sorry for the delay. You should hear shortly as they may be on their weekend. Posting in the Candy Crush Soda Community for Candy Crush Soda issues as you have with your other posts could increase response times.

Again sorry for the delay
  • rap
    I have finally received a response and it was not helpful at all. Does a human being read the issues instead of just giving the same links with advice as to what to do which I have done and it doesn’t work. The weekend is over and I’m waiting for the fix. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @rap, I just went into your history to see what you were asking.  You were asking about your purchases and not being able to use them.  What were you trying to purchase? 

She gave you troubleshooting tips so did you follow up with that?  Since purchases are not handled in this community due to purchases being a sensitive issue, please follow the steps on here: 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

You were asking about the sending/receiving of lives and that is a glitch that has been reported on Candy Crush Saga.  It is affecting not just the King games because it has also affected my non-King games too.  The last time we had this problem this past summer it turned out to be a Facebook glitch because it was affecting a lot of non-King games.  Personally, I think this is back to a Facebook glitch again and I personally wrote to them.  I am waiting to see if they are able to fix it, once again.

• rap
    Thank you for replying Elsa and yes I did see the response from Queen Mia and it did not help at all. I have been emailing with specific issues and eventually get a response but no solutions. Just so you know I do not play on Facebook and have chosen not to be on Facebook at any time. I am new to this community as until I started asking here I was not receiving any responses to my emails.
    i purchased coins so I could extend play if I needed to on a level and at first received a message can not connect to store try later, now if the message shows up do you want to continue and I click yes I can’t continue and no message.
    In addition i no longer receive the opportunity to send lives or receive, bubble gum hill has been gone for over 2 weeks as well as the opportunity for special activities: collecting stripe, fish etc...
    the rewards that went up to 5 are not there. The last message I receive at times is oops the bubblegum troll is interfering with your game. 
    I am trying to be patient and remain hopeful that this gets fixed. I received an email earlier today asking for more specifics and I have responded again with all of the issues so time will tell.
    Any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @rap, patience ...................... and that's a hard thing to have with these glitches.  I am also fairly new to this new community and still trying to find my way around here.  The only thing that I've been told to tell the players is to try the troubleshooting.  Also make sure that you have the latest version of the game - for Saga it's 1.139.0.  

Please let me know what responses you get from them.  
  • rap
    Thank you for replying Elsa and yes I did see the response from Queen Mia and it did not help at all. I have been emailing with specific issues and eventually get a response but no solutions. Just so you know I do not play on Facebook and have chosen not to be on Facebook at any time. I am new to this community as until I started asking here I was not receiving any responses to my emails.
    i purchased coins so I could extend play if I needed to on a level and at first received a message can not connect to store try later, now if the message shows up do you want to continue and I click yes I can’t continue and no message.
    In addition i no longer receive the opportunity to send lives or receive, bubble gum hill has been gone for over 2 weeks as well as the opportunity for special activities: collecting stripe, fish etc...
    the rewards that went up to 5 are not there. The last message I receive at times is oops the bubblegum troll is interfering with your game. 
    I am trying to be patient and remain hopeful that this gets fixed. I received an email earlier today asking for more specifics and I have responded again with all of the issues so time will tell.
    Any other suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?