Candy Crush Soda starts on wrong level every time I open it.

Options
Kevin_Mercer
Kevin_Mercer Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I open candy crush soda, it opens on the wrong level (1375) and I am now on level 1425, and I constantly have to scroll through to that level every time and I’m about to quit playing the game if it does not get resolved. I have rebooted my device I have deleted and reinstalled I have logged in and out of Facebook and nothing fixes the problem. I’m extremely frustrated. It is happening on both iPad and iPhone.

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @RashidSaifi ,

Pinned to the top of the page and as a message you have "Main questions around Soda". There is a link to this article HERE that explains the issue you are describing.

I hope it helps! If not, just reach out again and we'll be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Xarly 
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Since this week, this issue has been fixed and should no longer be happening. If you still happen to start at a level that is not the highest, please replay the level until there are stars in it and you will be back on track.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,694 Community Manager
    Options

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.

Hope this does the trick ;)

/QueenB

• Cheryl_Huston
    Cheryl_Huston Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

You need to play the level your picture is on and once passed, let the game move your picture on to the next level on it's own and see if that helps. You might have to close the game app and restart it so that the app opens on your current level.

Keep in mind that you will not receive the rewards from the gift box ( if you have this feature) once you're back on track as the game thinks it has been completed already, but I've added a sweet compensation as an apologies for the trouble caused.

/QueenB

This also happens to me. I got this same answer from King that you have, and it doesn't work. I still start many, many levels back and it takes me about a minute to scroll to my current level. It has been happening for MONTHS
  • Tracy_Short
    Tracy_Short Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Confirmed good fix. Thank you!

• Tracy_Short
    Tracy_Short Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

/QueenB

Confirmed good fix. Thank you!
  • RashidSaifi
    RashidSaifi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    wrong label and no notification 
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @RashidSaifi ,

Pinned to the top of the page and as a message you have "Main questions around Soda". There is a link to this article HERE that explains the issue you are describing.

I hope it helps! If not, just reach out again and we'll be happy to help!

Cheers,
    Xarly 
  • kDizzle
    kDizzle Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Still happening feb 2019
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Since this week, this issue has been fixed and should no longer be happening. If you still happen to start at a level that is not the highest, please replay the level until there are stars in it and you will be back on track.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?