why did my golden tickets disappear before time limit expired??

Options
wheelz
wheelz Posts: 9 Level 2
i had 8 golden tickets i earned.i was tired  and went to bed.it said i had 23 hours left to purchase them. when i got up this morning they were gone.i worked hard to get them,is there anything i can do to have them replaced,??i earned 4 more since then,but it will take me forever to get 4 more. please help. thank you all very much

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @wheelz, thank you for posting here in the community.  I'm not sure what happened to your game but I am going to forward your message to the Community Manager to see if he knows anything about this.  Please be patient because they are still on holiday time and won't be back in the office until Wednesday and then could be loaded down with paperwork.  But he will get back to you and I.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @wheelz ,

Happy New Year! I am sorry that happened to you. This is related usually to connectivity issues so I suggest you check your connection to your profile, to the internet and that overall your device.

That said, I'm afraid I cannot compensate those tickets, but I have instead granted you a very fair amount of gold bars that should, for sure, alleviate the struggles.

If you need anything else, you know where we are!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They'll show up! Just go into the game and you will find a pop up message right there waiting for you :hurrah: .

Cheers and enjoy them!
    Xarly

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @wheelz, thank you for posting here in the community.  I'm not sure what happened to your game but I am going to forward your message to the Community Manager to see if he knows anything about this.  Please be patient because they are still on holiday time and won't be back in the office until Wednesday and then could be loaded down with paperwork.  But he will get back to you and I.
  • wheelz
    Options
    thank you very much elsa. have a happy new years =)
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks @wheelz and Happy New Year to you too!
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hey @wheelz ,

Happy New Year! I am sorry that happened to you. This is related usually to connectivity issues so I suggest you check your connection to your profile, to the internet and that overall your device.

That said, I'm afraid I cannot compensate those tickets, but I have instead granted you a very fair amount of gold bars that should, for sure, alleviate the struggles.

If you need anything else, you know where we are!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • wheelz
    Options
    thank you,that is very kind of you. hey@xarly ,how do i get the gold bars? will they be added to my game,or do i have to click on a link or something? anyway thank you again. bill =)
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Options
    They'll show up! Just go into the game and you will find a pop up message right there waiting for you :hurrah: .

Cheers and enjoy them!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?