No More Gumball Goodies?

Options

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,381 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Elleni39 Another try: check if you need to update Android System Webview via Google Play Store. This was something the Studio mentioned when having problems logging in, maybe that can help.

• Elleni39
    Elleni39 Posts: 108 Level 2
    Options

I tried all the things yosca said a few times, nothing is working..now the a54 doesn't have the bee thing or the gumballs, they all disappeared again...I really hope the gumballs come back..like I said I updated to version 1.267 a few days ago, same thing, nothing..

• Elleni39
    Options

Yosca, I don't have that on either of my phones..no web view anywhere on the Google play store..I looked under all the manage apps.. nothing..

• Yosca
    Options

Hi again @Elleni39 I have read that you play on Samsung devices. 
    What is the model? ➡️ Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) 

Do you have at least 2GB free memory storage on your device?

Did you use search function in Play store?

• Elleni39
    Options

I'm using a samsung j7 prime..it has an operating system of 7.0.. but this is a brand new phone I bought in July.. brand new from the box..I never had a problem before mid april..as far as the gumball goodies..after this they disappeared n the events disappeared n they were always there before this for all the 10 years I've been playing.. never had the gumballs or events ever missing..plus the logging in thing that it won't let me log back in,it keeps crashing..I never had that problem on this phone either before everything disappeared..I looked for the web view thing I couldn't download it,it's not compatible with My phone…I was forced to Uninstall the game n lose all my stuff n it still didn't work.. thanks for responding yosca..

• Yosca
    Options

What is your phone’s model number @Elleni39 ? Check in Android Settings- About Phone - (for example Model number SM-695F) 

• Elleni39
    Options
  • Elleni39
    Options

My samsung a54 does the same thing..no gumball goodies but I can log in n out on that one though..on the samsung j7 I never had a problem before with logging in..it just started in mid April…

• Yosca
    Options

Hi @Elleni39 let’s summarize

Samsung J7 may be too old to play the game, sorry about that. The game may require newer data than what is available on your phone. You could try putting the phone in airplane mode, which reduces gaming functionality but may allow you to play.

Samsung A54 doesn’t have the Gumball machine and no bee diorama, correct? Do you have other features/events, such as 4 in a Row, Treasure Hunt, Rescue Buddies, Shipmates, Kimmy’s Candy Hunt? If so, your game is working properly.
    It may happen that sometimes you don't see another diorama. Just make sure you always have the latest game update. Not having the Gumball machine may be related to a test group; we are not informed whether there are tests and which groups of players can be part of them, sorry.

When you uninstall the game you will delete all boosters as they are stored in your device's memory. You can read more in this guide: Why can’t I find my boosters

• Elleni39
    Options

The j7 had the gumball goodies n events up till mid April then they disappeared n haven't came back yet.. before mid April never had a problem with the goodies or events or logging in,now that's all a problem out of no where..like I said I even u uninstalled the game n still nothing..

The samaung a54 the event comes n goes so do the goodies,but I can log in n out on this phone..when I log out of this phone n log back in everything comes back..

Even though the j7 has older software,operating system 7.0 it was completely fine before mid april..no problems at all..now nothing is working n I updated to version 1.267,I thought everything might come back but it didn't..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?