Sound effects problem

Options
BJKiwi
BJKiwi Posts: 2 Newbie

t started on my S20 ultra, when there is a lot going on, the sound effects start to crackle like they are distorted regardless of the volume I have them set at. I recently got the S24 Ultra, and it has the same problem both through the phone speakers and headphones. I don't play with the music on, only effects, have cleared the games cache, but nothing helps. The sound also stops altogether at times and I have to force stop the app to get the sound back? Can anyone help? I love playing this for hours but the noise problem is putting me off am on level 8722 if that makes any difference, this has been going on for a while

Answers

• Courtney1990
    Courtney1990 Posts: 1,438 Level 5
    Options
  • DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @BJKiwi warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm sorry that the sound doesn't work properly on your device. I play without sound or music. I also have an Andriod device and will check it in my game in a moment. To be on the safe side, I will also turn on the sound on my Lenovo Pad to hear if there are any irregularities there.
    I'll get back to you in a moment.
    If I see the same effect on my devices, I'll report back to our community manager so that it can be forwarded to the studio for repair.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,573 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @BJKiwi It's me again. I've now played with sound on various devices and had no crackling. For me, the sound effects were quite normal and without background noise or unusual effects.
    Can you tell me if the crackling is generally the case with you or only on certain levels? In any case, it can't be related to your game progress. I'm at level 14050.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?