Level 1951 is broken

lianatalaski
lianatalaski Posts: 5 Level 2
When I pop the blue bottles, it doesn’t always count them towards the total. Because of this glitch I can’t move past level 1951. I’ve wasted countless hammers and boosters trying to pop bottles, only to see them not count. Ive been “stuck” on this level for a couple of weeks now. I’ve tried emailing support 3 times but was told to watch YouTube videos. My issue is not lack of skill or patience. This level is legitimately broken. 

Best Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Hey @lianatalaski ,

Absolutely yes! I'm happy to help you out and put you there (with the compensation of all things lost as well) :smile: .

I need something from you though in order to help you out, and that is your Player ID. In the link you'll find a thread on how to get the player ID. Just reply here, under my comment and afterwards I'll be happy to fix things for you.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Hey @lianatalaski ,

It's done! Just make you restart your game and you will find yourself in level 1952 and with some extra gold bars as a compensation.

I will report it to the studio but in the meanwhile you can keep playing your favourite game!

Thanks for the reports and looking forward to seeing you around the Community.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @lianatalaski, thank you for posting here in the community.  Unfortunately, since it's a holiday week they are working on skeleton staff.  I will forward your message to the Community Manager but I don't expect him back until next week.

Also the studio is looking for feedback on your experience when you run out of moves, so can you all please head on over to this link and if you find that it is affecting your game, can you please respond?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247783/whats-your-experience-when-you-ran-out-of-moves-we-want-your-feedback

• lianatalaski
    Has anybody been able to look into level 1951 yet? It’s still broken. 
  • Alessandro_S
    Alessandro_S Posts: 314 Level 4
    Hi @lianatalaski - I have tried replaying it now (Android), and I can confirm level 1951 has a glitch I didn't recall encountering when playing this level long ago.

Behavior is inconsistent and might result in bottles being counted as follows:
     when hitting 1 bottle, counter might go up by 0 or 1
     when hitting 2 bottles in the same move, counter might go up by 0 or 1 (never 2 in 4 attempts)

2-bottle behavior observed both when trying to get bottles both via color-monster bottom right and with ordinary fish (as in chocolate+fish).

@Xarly - yes, this one should be looked into.
  • Xarly
    Hey @lianatalaski ,

(And thanks for the heads-up @Alessandro_S !)

Sorry for the lack of reply, it's been busy these days. I'll follow up with the team first thing tomorrow and we'll look into the behaviour of it. Very useful information @Alessandro_S , it'll help us narrow down the issue and the fix if needed!

I'll get back to you as soon as I have updates.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • lianatalaski
    @Xarly are there any updates? I keep checking the level and it still isn’t scoring properly. I’ve been stuck on this broken level since before Christmas. 
  • Xarly
    Hi @lianatalaski ,

Sorry for the delayed reply! I have been talking to the team but it doesn't seem like a general issue. Given the case, I can offer you to move you myself to level 1952 (you would have 2 stars in all previous levels) and compensate the loss of those boosters.

Let me know if this works for you and if it does, I'm happy to do it for you :smile: .

Cheers and sorry again for all the troubles,
    Xarly
  • lianatalaski
    Hi @Xarly,
    That would be great if you could move me to the next level. I would also appreciate you restoring the boosters I wasted on this level. I can’t remember how many I used, so I’m hopjng you’ll be able to see that data on your end. Any chance you could throw in some gold bars for my “pain and suffering” from not being able to enjoy my favorite game these past 2 months? Haha! 😊

Thank you!
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Hey @lianatalaski ,

Absolutely yes! I'm happy to help you out and put you there (with the compensation of all things lost as well) :smile: .

I need something from you though in order to help you out, and that is your Player ID. In the link you'll find a thread on how to get the player ID. Just reply here, under my comment and afterwards I'll be happy to fix things for you.

Cheers!
    Xarly
  • lianatalaski
    Yay! Thank you @Xarly
    My player ID is 1480049426. 
  • Xarly
    Answer ✓
    Hey @lianatalaski ,

It's done! Just make you restart your game and you will find yourself in level 1952 and with some extra gold bars as a compensation.

I will report it to the studio but in the meanwhile you can keep playing your favourite game!

Thanks for the reports and looking forward to seeing you around the Community.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?