Mijn spel loopt vast door de King reclame.

Options
Lauraine73
Lauraine73 Posts: 0 Newbie
edited June 14 in Support

Mijn spel is steeds vastgelopen door King reclame opnieuw opgestart niets veranderd.veranderd.Spel opnieuw gedownload tijd en nu alles kwijt .Nu weer de Kings reclame loopt hij weer vast

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,712 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lauraine73 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

To ensure that everyone understands and can be understood, the King Community uses Brazilian Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese,
    French, German, Italian and Spanish.
    Therefore, I will close this thread for the time being. Please feel free to repost your question in one of the supported languages and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    If you're having technical issues, please try our troubleshooting standards first:

Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
    Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    Cache: Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!)
    Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
    I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?