Booster Purchase

Options
cehmail1
cehmail1 Posts: 2 Newbie

I purchased 72 hours of boosters last night and tonight it is only showing 1 day left. There should be 2 days left. ID 10272094246

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,916 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @cehmail1 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Time boosters have a timer. Was this timer at 72 hours yesterday and now shows 24 hours?
    Do you have a screenshot before - after where I can look at this?
    If something went wrong with your purchase and you didn't receive a 72-hour booster, please visit our Help Center.

Select the tab for your platform, then read the applicable article. Then follow the instructions from the article.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

Have a nice weekend. 🦋

• cehmail1
    cehmail1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

My boosters show 1 day left. I purchased them yesterday and should have 72 hours. Today should be showing 2 days left of boosters.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,767 Soda Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Soda Community @cehmail1

I am sorry to hear this! Unfortunately Community cannot deal with purchase issues because the query includes your personal details, but Player Support can! If you happen to play on a mobile device or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device. That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on “My Purchases“

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Contact Us"

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team 👉 here  Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, Check 👉 here how to find your Player ID

Note: You might receive an automated response so please reply back to this email, and an agent will be in touch. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive an answer. (If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,916 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @cehmail1 I see that you still have the time boosters available for 1 day. It seems that you may not have received a 72-hour time booster for your purchase yesterday. You should be able to trace this via your proof of purchase.
    Unfortunately, we can't handle receipts in the community here because they contain very personal and confidential data. If your proof of purchase shows that you did not receive your goods properly, please complain to your supplier for purchases. From your screenshot I can see that you are playing on Windows? Then please read this article and follow the instructions.

I-tried-making-a-purchase-but-I-m-not-sure-if-it-was-successful-or-if-I-ve-been-charged.

If you need to contact player support, you can do so directly from the game. Go to Settings (gear) and Help (question mark). Then select the Purchases topic and scroll down to the bottom. There you will find the contact button.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?