About gold bars

Doreen_Sylvester
Doreen_Sylvester Posts: 11 Level 2

I just sent you a message about my perches of gold bars I’ve paid out £6/99 and £2/99 for 100 gold bars and not received them would you please sort it out

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,281 Friends Moderator

Hi @Doreen_Sylvester warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive the gold bars you paid for.

In our community, we can't reverse purchases or issue refunds. Purchase receipts contain very personal and confidential data and should not be published here.

Please follow the instructions from our 📕Help Center.

For iOS (Apple):
    Open iTunes and view your account.
    Check purchase history and report a problem.
    For Android (Google Play):
    Open Google Play and view order history.
    Find the purchase and report a problem.
    Contact Support:
    Open the game app and go to the settings menu (gear icon).
    Tap on the "?" and select the topic of the issue.
    Select "Contact Us" and provide details about the issue, including a screenshot if possible.

Have a nice day. 💦

• Doreen_Sylvester
    Doreen_Sylvester Posts: 11 Level 2

I’m most annoyed annoyed about this I’m 81 year old pensioner and I can’t afford to lose money I sped quite a bit of money on this game. But I won’t be spending any more that’s just robbery

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 16,933 Soda Moderator

I am sorry to hear about your purchase problem @Doreen_Sylvester

Unfortunately we cannot handle purchase issues in the Community, due to personal information, but Player Support can. If you happen to play on a mobile device (Android and iOS tablets or phones) or Windows app, you can contact directly from the device.  That way Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and transactions. All you need to do is:

- Open the game app —> tap on the blue gear

- Tap on the ? mark

- Tap on Purchases and Gold Bars

-  Choose and tap on a topic that is closest to your question/issue

- Scroll down to the bottom and tap  "Contact Us" fill in the form and submit

If you don’t play on mobile or Windows app, please contact Player Support Team HERE. Describe briefly your complaint, and don’t forget to mention your Game ID, how to find:  HERE

If you need more help, just let us know 🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?