We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

👎🏼 We Have To Pay To Keep Bottles

SodaCrushNYC
SodaCrushNYC Posts: 8 Level 2

Longtime player here (2013). This morning I noticed my full 5 bottle streak disappeared after missing one 1 level. Reached out to support and they confirmed with the following:

“Now it's normal to lose all the bottles instead of just one. Rest assured I have sent your comments to the appropriate team and hopefully the event will work as it used to and only 1 bottle will get lost.”

It costs gold bars to keep your streak by paying for extra moves. I recommend sharing feedback as this is one step too far. A key part of the fun is advancing and collecting bottles. Now bottles are one step shy of a paid booster. How many people regularly get any Hard or Ultra Hard Level on one go? After all that work getting bottles, they all vanish if you miss one level.

Such an obvious money grab and one that will make this player move on to another mobile game after over 10 years.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?