Soda crush level 1942

I have been stuck on this level for a while and you have to spread 75 jam. I have tried everything and can’t figure out how to spread the jam on this level please help!

Answers

• John_Tung
    John_Tung Posts: 3 Newbie

What I did was to have a striped candy that went through the "colored" spot on the bottom middle of the playing board. This will cause the opposite side from which the striped candy piece crossed to become "colored." Then go from there to color more of the pieces. In my case, I also used several lollipop hammers on several colored pieces to create more colored pieces.

• Sher-5
    Sher-5 Posts: 5 Level 2

What I did was to have a striped candy that went through the "colored" spot on the bottom middle of the playing board. This will cause the opposite side from which the striped candy piece crossed to become "colored." Then go from there to color more of the pieces. In my case, I also used several lollipop hammers on several colored pieces to create more colored pieces.

I too have been stuck here and a bit dumbfounded how to spread the jam. I recognize the answer you gave that a striped candy needs to pass through the blank square with the only jam to spread it...but it's more than that; as that striped candy cannot have any black squares blocking or the jam will still not spread...it takes the majority of the moves available just to clear the black square blockers and even after you do you'd have to be lucky enough to have a stripe in the right position at which point your lucky if you have more then 2-3 moves left - not nearly enough! I'm still stuck on this level so any other advice and tips would be appreciated!
  • lakim83
    lakim83 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I don’t know if you’re still stuck on this level but the only way I beat it was to first clear all the black blockers in the top area. Then you have to wait until the black blocker appears in that one little square. And then use a candy striped lollipop or cheat as ppl call them to hit the black blocker so it spreads the jam up and across   After that you should be fine. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?