There's a glitch in a Cake level.

DanishWolf
DanishWolf Posts: 152 Level 3
edited September 27 in Support

EDIT: correction to below text. As it just happened a third time. The glitch in level 33 in the Cake, as soon as all the liquorice is free and all that is left to remove, no more ice/locked liquorice blockers, the fish doesn't take them. They remove color blocks instead. I only cleared the level just now, because I got just enough striped blocks to get it. The fish was useless with 8 moves left. None of them took a liquorice.

----

This week's cake's level 33 (see screenshot) has a glitch. It happened for me once, with the same game course in last week's cake, but I thought that maybe I just saw wrong. Now there's no doubt, because it just happened twice in a row of me trying to clear it. The 1st time today it caused me to lose the level.

Issue: the fish.

In one move, as soon as I only have the liquorice left to remove (have cleared the ice blocks) the fish fly wild, and remove color blocks instead of liquorice. It always only happens in one move. The other times they go after the liquorice as they should.

The level where it made me lose (the other time I couldn't clear it), I mixed a sprinkle ball with an fish, but all the fish removed color blocks. No fish touched the 4 liquorice I had left.

It's only that level, but it has happened 3 times now. Once in previous cake (for the level in 2nd attempt), and now twice in the past 30 mins.

It's a new issue.

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?