πŸ™ƒ Let’s chat

1116117118119120122Β»

Comments

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 3,145 Level 5

Hi @michimune

It seems like we understood the current challenge's instructions similarly but the others understood it differently.

I'm interested in knowing your point of view. What made you think that was Lofi's intention/goal?

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 581 Level 3

I think the misunderstanding of the rule is due to their translator problem πŸ˜†

The last time is the highest score in one entry to get 3000 extra blocks and this time is the goal.

You can read my other posts in witches' lair recently, not only that one posted by your teammates.

As you said in your horde, I have given a thumbs up to your that post, he EMPHASIZED several times in win-win, two teams can win, no loser. The name for prize is Complete Challenge Reward. Some wording even in BOLD font.

This challenge is not a competition obviously, it's just a funny task completion game this time. And the task is not difficult to achieve. I don't know why your leader thought it was 5M Bottles at the beginning.πŸ˜†

Perhaps the organiser even wants two teams coordinate together to achieve the goal. This is a win-win game only, don't waste too much effort to prepare spreadsheet and stuff. I think 99.9% will be win-win at last.

If this is a EXACT 5M competition, I think he should have said it is 5M, no more no less at the rule. And he will name the prize as Winning Rewards.

• SApple2
    SApple2 Posts: 3,145 Level 5

Thanks for your reply! πŸ™‚I agree with you.

On a side note, the thing is I don't believe it's translation problem. πŸ˜„ ( I know you're probably just joking) Also, I only heard this from you so I'm not sure, perhaps our leader initially thought of collecting bottles due to the previous challenge of collecting chocolate.

Now to the matter at hand. On my end, the statement of "can collectively gather", means one is not expected to get that specific amount. The word "can" is not considered definite and not inherently specific. Include that with "both teams can win this week", made me think that surpassing the stated amount will suffice in completing the challenge.

The next statement of "if neither team completes the challenge", I gathered that it means if no team is able to get a score beyond the 5M, then who ever is closer wins.

If it was stated this way, "the team that collectively gathered the score of 5M" then it becomes definite or specific which means exactly 5M.

Another thing, allowing both teams to win means a dead end to our team because your team already won two times and there are only 4 challenges. By default, we already lost the competition. We are not given a chance to further compete for a tie.

Anyway, we're waiting for further clarifications from the organizer.

• nekocat
    nekocat Posts: 16,867 Level 5

@Ibnana2 I feel for you, I saw in different threads all what happened to you lately: this year seems to have been a very difficult year for you πŸ˜”Your profile incident reminds me of what occured to one of our friends here. All of a sudden, with no reason whatsoever, her profile was completely emptied: no more of her above 300 badges, all comments erased, she was back to a newbie profile, level 1. I do not know if she looked for help and if anything was done to help her get her status back, she now has left the Community.

By the way, I saw your comment in the WW thread following the announcement of our group victory. Your ID is not connected to your profile or username, but to your game. So you can still use it to receive your rewards (boosters, gold bars)

Hope for the best regarding your profile πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?