Daily calender

Gunkor
Gunkor Posts: 3 Newbie
Earlier I could open a parcel both on my phone and Ipad, and the 2 hours advantages were synchronize to my computer. Some days ago this opportunity to open 2 parcels disappeared, but I could still open 1 parcel for example on the phone, and the gift (fishes etc for 2 hours) where synchronized to Ipad/PC. This still works for my husband but not for me! I play on FB on all devices./Gunilla on level 2042

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    Hi @Gunkor

We had to make some changes to improve the feature! Have a read about it here

Hope this helps clarify any doubts :) 
  • Gunkor
    Gunkor Posts: 3 Newbie
     I understand that You have made some changes, but I don't understand why it doesn't syncronize between phone and computer and why it works for my husband but not for me? 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    That was part of the change, in order for us to be able to back up your Daily Bonus streak, you can no longer accept it on multiple devices. 

Now the studio is looking in to improving this feature so please keep following this tread as we will keep you all up to date as to what will happen in the future.

Now the reason your husband still have the older version might be that he hasn't updated his game app yet 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?