No missions icon

Options
ricadao
ricadao Posts: 1 Newbie
Since yesterday, when I completed another side mission (150 bombs, 150 stripes, 30 bombs+stripes), the icon disappeared and I could not claim the prize neither get new ones. Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Answers

• butlerbkoolmom
    butlerbkoolmom Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Yes this does happen occasionally, although rarely.  First check and reset your internet connection.  Then close your game and restart your device.  Reopen the game Bd it should be back. Have a good day! 
  • Kimberly_Gordon
    Kimberly_Gordon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Mine disappeared as well and I was not able to get it back. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello @ricadao,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am hoping you are talking about the "Quests" in Candy Soda game.  If so, it has disappeared in my game too.  But, it might be because we will be getting the new feature called "Mr. Toffee's Fair" instead.  I am guessing so because, same thing happened for some of the players when the "Daily Bonus" was reset.... it completely disappeared for couple of days before that.
    Please take a look at the below link where Candy Soda Community Manager @Xarly has explained about that new feature --
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/252010/new-feature-mr-toffees-fair#latest

@Kimberly_Gordon, I wrote the same thing in your other post too =)

Hoping we too will receive that great feature in our game(s).  Have a great weekend :+1:
  • bird3376
    bird3376 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My missions have gone and I have not had any icons come up for Mr toffees fair.
     Please help
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,192 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @bird3376,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I think it will take a bit more time for us to get "Mr. Toffee's Fair".  I too do not have it yet, let's wait for couple of more days.  Since this is the weekend, the Community Managers are also not available for us to inquire about it. 

Hoping that we all will receive the new quest feature soon in our games!  Have a nice weekend :+1:   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?