New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• kholi
    kholi Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I still don't have access to Mr Toffee fair. I have upgraded my app. What more is there to do? 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    kholi said:
    I still don't have access to Mr Toffee fair. I have upgraded my app. What more is there to do? 
    You can’t do a thing. They are saying it’s just a select group because it should be in a testing fase... For what is worth; I don’t have it either.
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    You lucky bastards ;-)
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Yosca said:
    kholi said:
    You can’t do a thing. They are saying it’s just a select group because it should be in a testing fase... For what is worth; I don’t have it either.
    Don't be sad that you don't have it. It's rubbish.
  • Yosca
    Options
    I know, but at least you guys are able to get a price... I  not at all because my quests are gone as well. 
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    The "prizes" are not worth the considerable time and effort you have to go through. You will be greatly disappointed.
  • Yosca
    Options
    Yeah, I understand that. Well, I don’t want Toffee, I just want my quests back  ;)
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    I contacted ‘customer care’ regarding this and they sent me a link to this community, rather than actually answering my questions at all!

Although I wasn’t actually expecting any useful answers, I felt it would be a good idea to at least register a complaint.

Would it be useful if everyone who has posted here to do this? Those who do have Mr. Toffee and those who would like the individual quests returned, to really enforce the strength of feeling around these issues.
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Well, about 4 days with it now:
    2 lines completed, of which I've made 6 out of 8 ticks.
    On both boards I've only seen one other "team member" even picking a tile. 
    I'm having to play differently because I daren't use boosters that I now can't replace. 
    After completing 2 tiles today, it said "22:35 to next tile"! Where's the fun in that?

Question for the forum; has anyone even SEEN their other 2 team members picking tiles. 

Questions for King;
    WTF guys, this is Mr Toffee UNfair. 
    Some tiles say things like "use 4 striped candies".
    How can I do that when I can't earn them back? 
    Also, are you matching us with players at around our own levels in the game? That would at least ensure that someone well up the game board wasn't matched with someone who registered, but only plays occasionally.

Summary; please bin this, it was an experiment, it has failed. 
  • Yosca
    Options
    When I read all the comments of those who do have mr. Toffee I keep on thinking it’s a bot and no real persons.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?