New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    The simple solution ditch Toffee and Ahoy! Bring back Quests. Everyone is happy and the studio doesn't have to waste their time with it. Goes along with the saying leave well enough alone regarding Quests!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi all,

What I mean by bigger picture is the millions of players that interact with it daily. Here we have some of you and we really do take into account your feedback, but we also have millions out there that are not interacting or vocal about it that still use Mr. Toffee's fair. Through data we can see how they feel about the feature, if they use it, etc. These things take time.

The overall goal is not about spending money, as some of you point out. Of course we need to make sure our games are profitable so that we can keep working hard on providing you all with entertainment, but at the end of the day, features like this one are focused on making sure you all enjoy it and have fun playing it, while working together for an extra reward.

I understand that for some of you, right now, this is not the case. I'm gathering all of that feedback and making sure the team is aware of it, but please be patient.

With any updates, rest assured, I'll come and make sure you are all well informed.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options
    @Xarly. I still do NOT have Mr. Toffee and my Quests disappeared last week. I always update the game, so how do I get boosters? You said: “the overall goal is not about spending money” . Well if I need boosters I will have to buy them right? How is it possible that I have no possibility of getting boosters at all?
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Put the quests back !!!!
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options
    Is there any chance of getting the quests back?
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    @Xarly Thank you for getting back to us but so many have mentioned the quests and you have not spoken about it.. 
    I also do not have Mr toffee’s fair and by the sounds of it I don’t want it. 
    Kindly show your human side and give us back the Quests! 
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Yosca 
    The so called prizes are lame and could take a week or more to accomplish since team mates appear to not exist.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I can't believe people are still playing it ??????????????
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,064 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Yosca 
    The so called prizes are lame and could take a week or more to accomplish since team mates appear to not exist.
    That’s why I want my quests back  ;). And I hope @Xarly will respond how do I ever get FREE boosters, if I don’t have Toffee or Quests.
  • ROBCamra
    ROBCamra Posts: 64 Level 3
    Options
    Very corporate @Xarly do you want to try answering as a human or will robot do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?