New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Well that’s it for me then. Quitting this game after 3 years playing on a daily basis. What a deception how we are treated by King. 
  • yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    It is bad news as everyone wanted the quests back and we are not getting them. I don't believe that the quests wern't popular. Everyone here has said they really liked them. Xarly was not confirming new quests. He said 'new stuff'. If the 'new stuff' is as bad as toffee fair, it's going to be pretty dire !!!!!
  • Wiggles777
    Wiggles777 Posts: 78 Level 3
    Options
    @xarly thanks for the update.  I’m quitting this game till you all figure it out.  I’m not sure who this demographic is who loves Mr. Toffee, but they aren’t anyone teamed up with me and I haven’t seen them on the boards.  2974...  really wanted to break 3k but not with advice of not banking powerups and teammates who do nothing.

Best of of luck to all of you I hope your new player base works out wonderfully.
  • msdff44444
    msdff44444 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Thats it for me too. Im on 2521 and have been playing every day, but now Im done.

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    This is absolutely strange. 
    2 weeks of the new tool and I received 1!!!! Price...
    A hand and 1 hour of bonbons bombs...
    Still I'm the only one ticking off boxes.
    The last quest 1!!!other box was ticked by another teammember. 
    So how can it be that the feedback is higher than the quests??
    Yes I played it trying in vain to win boosters, but if this means, me playing this bad tool is noticed as a positive thing   I definitely  quit it and stick to the daily rewards and Bubblegumhill...

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    Thank you @Xarly for getting back to us with this information. Even though I’m not happy with the information given, I do appreciate you letting us know what’s going on. Personally, I really don’t like the toffee fair but I am playing it because now that is the only way to earn free boosters. So it doesn’t seem right to assume players like the fair just because they are playing it.  Maybe there are players enjoying this new feature but I find that difficult to believe since I have not seen one single positive review. Of course I’ve read the reviews here but also Facebook, google play and the apple store and ,again, not a single positive review. Maybe it would be helpful to do an in game vote??
  • Kerriann
    Kerriann Posts: 42 Level 2
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hi everyone,

Firs I'llI beb fendinge I want to say thank you to you all! Not only for your feedback and for staying respectful but also for your words to me. It's an honour to represent you all and to make sure your voice is heard 😊.

That said, as per usual, I'd like to share the following with some bullet points to make it more clear and understandable:

1. We still have to collect more information and feedback around Mr Toffee's fair. As @Bricorn perfectly said, we need to be mindful of the fact that a lot of our players out there, that are not commenting here, are actually enjoying and using this feature. Our data is showing so and we need to be respectful of that. That is why we will have the feature running for some more weeks. I hope you understand the reason behind it and remain respectful.
    2. There is no plan on bringing the quests back at the moment. Mr Toffee's fair, as mentioned from the very beginning is a new version of the previous quests. I understand that many of you here were big fans of the quests but the reality is that, when looking at the whole community of millions of players, this feature was underwhelming and was not enjoyed and used by a lot of our players. Mr Toffee's fair is already a positive change on that. We are already seeing more players engaging with the new feature than how it was with the quests. Once we have enough data and feedback (as mentioned in point 1), we will be able to adjust it where needed to make sure you enjoy it more.
    3. There is a lot on the way! You might be wondering why right now some events you enjoyed are missing. The reason behind it is because we have looked at them and realised that we could improve many of the things we had. Stay tuned because very cool stuff is coming your way and I promise you the team is working really hard at the moment on delivering it!
    That's a summary of the situation as it stands. I have been honest and transparent (hopefully clear as well) with my response and I hope this helped you all understand better where we are at. As you can see, a lot goes in the background when making a game that is played by millions of people every day. We have a lot to learn and we are all humans here, so please be mindful of that. 

I want to emphasise again that your feedback is much appreciated and that what you say here is discussed internally and taken very seriously, so please don't stop providing us with in-depth feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I'll be deleting the game then. In 8 days, I've moved about 6 levels. Been playing the game for long time purely because it's free.
  • Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    So, stopped the current quest although I've already reached 2/3 levels. Hopefully this helps to make King realize that the fair needs much improvement to be joyful. By the way I'm currently in level 2920 and my fair looks this way.1 isn't even playing the other one hasn't ticked one box. All boxes were my work,  but nope,  I don't support it anymore. 
  • GymLex
    GymLex Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I created an account and logged in just so I could give you my feedback on Mr. Toffee. I have been playing and enjoying Candy Crush Soda for years now. Thank you for that. Unfortunately, the reason I am writing this post is to let you know that I HATE Mr. Toffee. I know you are just trying to keep the game fresh and try new things, but no one plays Candy Crush to try new things. They play it because it is a fun, familiar and relaxing habit that you can do all by yourself. Compared to the Daily Challenges Mr. Toffe is quite unrewarding and just not enjoyable at all. I hope you take the feedback of the community seriously and at some point give us what we want.
  • Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    Guess I am looking for another game.
    It won't be King, that's for sure.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?