Comments

• yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Cheat engine ?????
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    a cheat that works, used on mist on the posts on youtube. You know, the ones supposed to show you how to play!!!
    When you see people doing too well. it often means cheat engine.

• yvonneschoenrock
    Options
    But they are open for anyone to use. You are not cheating by watching them at all. They merely show you what the game requires and the best ways of going about it. Each new board is different so you can't do exactly what they did and cheat. It is just a demonstration, a guide.
  • yvonneschoenrock
    Options
    If someone is doing particularly well it could be argued that they had a good board and some good opportunities in a particular game or they have purchased a number of boosters. You can't actually cheat by watching the demo's. I think you m8ssed the point 9f the demo's altogether.
  • Anne_Martin
    Options
    actually, they give you 60 moves instead of 30, for instance. Or it looks like your soft candies won't blow. 
    No talent for that!
    But it seems to be the answer of the shepherd to the shepherdess... The games used to ask for some skill and reflexion. Since King has been sold, they have been trying to change it and control it all. You have all gone through impossible levels,  the ones you had to play 200 times, or blast with boosters. Now, it has turned out to be the rule. Most hard levels require a soft and hard candy put together. As long as the game does not want you to get it, play, play play and play again.
    Not easy nor hard, just depending on their good will.
    Jelly used to be the same level as soda. About 6months ago, it changed, no more trunks with boosters, it just got impossible to play... unless you buy the boosters  you are not given anymore,
    I guess the same greed has reached soda, and that why they stopped the quests and pretend some love it that way/
    If we cannot unite and force them to go back, the game is finished, unless you are willing to buy the boosters. It won't even cost that much, $10 to 20 a week... But it won't ever be the same.
    Pure greed, they are probably kins to Trump.

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    just to let yy know...
    from Wikipedia,

In November 2015, Activision Blizzard announced its plans to acquire King for $5.9 billion. Upon announcement of the news, USA Today reported that the deal "gives Activision immediate access to the growing mobile gaming audience, the fastest-rising sector in video games".[5] On 23 February 2016, Activision Blizzard closed its acquisition of King for a deal of $5.9 billion.[25] Activision Blizzard as a result operates the world's largest game network,[26] reaching around 500 million users[26] in 196 countries.[27] About the King acquisition, the CEO of Activision Blizzard explained that "we see great opportunities to create new ways for audiences to experience their favorite franchises, from Candy Crush to World of Warcraft to Call of Duty and more, across mobile devices, consoles and personal computers."[26]

As part of a large workforce reduction announced in February 2019 across the whole of Activision Blizzard, King's Z2Live studio in Seattle was shuttered.[28]

• Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    So they want us to spend money on 4 stripped hammers to maybe earn a wrapped candy in a week?   Its a money making scheme 
  • Alma_Roche
    Alma_Roche Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to reiterate on the main point of my previous message and that is that we need more time. That's all we are saying. For now, we do not have enough evidence to make one decision or another because we have different parameters (your feedback being one) showing different perspectives.

This feature is an optional one, I can imagine it's still an important one for many of you based on your reactions but it isn't a feature (like quests wasn't) that is needed in order to play the game. It's just a nice extra addition for you to enjoy it even more.

I appreciate all your comments and we do read them thoroughly, all we are asking for is some time to make sure we know enough to make the right decisions.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• Anne_Martin
    Options
    money is powerful. Think of 900 million players spending 10 dollars a week...each!!!
    9 billion a week...
    is not it amazing?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Brian_Tate people might be gullible and do that!  You have to poke around to find a realistic row or 2 that  has reasonable quests. Never sacrifice a booster if you aren't even winning any back as "rewards" have shown so far. I hope a lot of people haven't fallen for that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?