New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Nisi1984
    Nisi1984 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I stopped playing the fair on the 26th.

Since when the 1st teammember is still blocking one quest(for one week now)and 1!!! Box was ticked by the 2nd one. This box wasn't even hold by him...

So as a result of the 2nd week nearly 3rd.

No prices won, you nearly have to do all the work alone and the other ones are only blocking the way, IF I still was playing it.

So much for faster prices😡

Let's have fun with BGM this weekend. 6 lollipops have already been earnt see Mr. Fair, this is how you win prices!

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

Nothing changed..

See no evil hear no evil

• trcswimback
    trcswimback Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I still don’t have this “new” Mr. Toffee fair that everyone is complaining about. I guess I’m just disappointed this was rolled out so poorly..

• Marilee_Lamond
    Marilee_Lamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree with the comments.

Where are the imaginary team mates?????

I enjoyed playing the game at my speed and occasionally getting some rewards.

I hate the race and I will not be forced to buy boosters.

Game is no longer fun.

Time to find a new one!

• Bumblebeee
    Bumblebeee Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I still do not have access to Mr. Toffee. Is there an expected timeline / release date for those who do not yet have it? Or will quests be coming back so there is at least a way for us to earn boosters? @Xarly please respond, this game is getting very tedious without boosters, and there have been 0 updates for those of us who do not have Mr. Toffee!

• lcarman
    lcarman Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I am daily user and the mr toffee fair needs to go away and daily missions back. I never get anyone with me who actually plays. I am a high user so thru the daily missions usually get a lot of stuff that keeps me going. Now when the game does its thing and takes your disco ball or the fish takes all the good things off your board I get even more pissed off. Mr toffee needs to sunset you are just angering your users. Or don’t put people into it that never play with people who play all the time. Interactive play is only fun when it’s avrually interactive.

• lcarman
    Options

I hate me toffee. If it didn’t replace daily missions I might not be angry. You went from having the opportunity to earn a lot of stuff daily to nothing. I am matched up each time with people who don’t play or one person does one square. So essentially I have have the opportunity to win anything and when I play and your code has a fish take the disco ball I created I get even madder. All your doing is pissing off your daily high users and everntually we will give up. It needs to go away and anyone who actually plays will hate it.

• lcarman
    Options

Mr toffee fair sucks. What you don’t realize when you sit in your staff meetings and talk about how to improve the game is that your players don’t really want you to change the game especially when you take something away. It’s how Pokémon failed. They did anonoverhaul to bring in more daily users but al they did was piss off their base who everntaly gave up. If you play you will quickly realize the mr toffee payouts are pointless and I never get matched with anyone who plays. I am just pissed off. Quit feeling obligated to chxabge the game.

• Peggy_Richmond
    Peggy_Richmond Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Over a month and I still have not seen this new feature. Bubblegum Hill today includes two levels that cannot be passed without boosters. I am down to my last couple and have no opportunity to earn anymore without some kind of quests. I think that King is trying to force long time players into spending money on their games. Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen with me. Willing to watch your ads, but not watch my pocketbook shrink. About ready to move on to other games.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,103 Soda Moderator
    Options

I’m with you. Have asked multiple times @Xarly about noToffee, how long etc. Don’t get a response, to bad.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?