New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• Marcy_Oktavec
    Marcy_Oktavec Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Please stop complaining if you don't have Toffee. It is not worth your time. For instance, asks you to use 2 hammers, if you manage to get a teammate who actually exists, and spend a week or better to finish a row, guess what you get, a striped candy and few minutes of play. You go backwards.

• yvonneschoenrock
    yvonneschoenrock Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options

You may as well save your breath. For some reason they are not getting it !!! It dosn't matter how many times you tell them, they don't seem to have the capacity to understand !!!

• Sloan4205
    Sloan4205 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Can we please have individual quests again?

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

Folks, much as I hate Mr Tupperware, lets remember that Xarly isn't a King employee, she manages this forum, yes, but as a "super-user" and liaison only.

The blame sits squarely with King.

• Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

I really enjoy seeing new features. Can't say I dislike it, but does take a long time to complete tasks since I desperately need boosters!

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options

This long-time CCSS fan is really disappointed with Mr. Toffee’s Fair. It is not easier or faster to earn prizes and I have yet to earn a WORTHWHILE prize. Seems to me like a ploy to get people to buy boosters. Never have, never will.

Also noticed that the current version of BGH has a notification about the number of people using extra moves if you fail a level. Interesting use of use of “peer pressure” to get people to use gold bars.

Please bring back the quests.

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options

what is BGH? Bubblegom Hill, but is it connected to Mr Toffee?

I don't have have Mr Stupid, for reasons I ignore, nor BGH.

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options

Bubblegum Hill isn’t connected to Mr. Toffee, but the notifications about the number of people who buy extra moves to finish a level just appeared at about the same time as the change to Mr. Toffee.

One other comment about Mr. Toffee: my current board has no way to make four in a row without someone completing a specific type of level. Hard to do that when you don’t know ahead of time what levels are coming up. I was working on a pop the bottles level, so I checked that box. Completed the level and Mr. Toffee never gave me credit. Not sure if it was a glitch or if it was because I had been working on that level for a while. Either way, doesn’t make me want to try another box that requires me to complete a level.

• jtwinsw
    jtwinsw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don’t have time to read all the posts, but it seems most people have Mr. Toffee’s Fair, but I don’t! Quests disappeared a couple of weeks ago, so I have no way of earning boosters/power ups. The last update was March 25 (1.135.13) and I am playing on an iPhone.

• Birdgirl
    Birdgirl Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I have been playing Candy Crush Soda for several years and have never made a comment. Mr. Toffee is so bad that I am compelled to break my streak. I am on level 3010, currently the last level on the Ipad. On Friday, new levels become available. On Mr. Toffee board, a row or column can only be completed by finishing a certain type of level, which I cannot do since I have no new levels or spend a precious booster. On the my current Mr, Toffee board, my 'team mates' are not participating at all. So, unless I am willing to spend a booster, I will not be able to even attempt to complete a board until Friday, 5 days away! And then, the prizes are so meager, it is truly not worth the effort. The prizes I have received consist of an hour of lives and a single wrapped or hand switch. Never even a coloring candy or sprinkle bomb. I relied on the quests to keep me in boosters. A difficult quest would give 1 of each type of booster, something that would take me weeks to with Mr. Toffee assuming the "good" boosters are ever handed out.

I am so disappointed in how this game has changed. King has taken the fun out of it.

My suggestions as others have suggested:

1. Bring back quests!!
    2. .If you have to keep Mr. Toffee, change it to single player, do not have tasks where you have to expend boosters and make the prizes worthwhile.
    3. If you keep Mr. Toffee as it is and you won't bring back quests provide some other means to earn boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?