Error 505

Options
Tayo
Tayo Posts: 3 Newbie

Candy crush soda saga does not install on my tecno w3. It says error 505. And it's the only app that does not install on my phone 

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tayo,

That error seems to be on Android side and not on our game. I'm sorry but from our position there's nothing we can do. I've done a quick search on the internet of "error 505 Google Play" and it seems to be a common one. Many of the options that I saw give clear solutions on how to fix it. I suggest you follow one of them and your problem should be solved hopefully!

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Tayo,

That error seems to be on Android side and not on our game. I'm sorry but from our position there's nothing we can do. I've done a quick search on the internet of "error 505 Google Play" and it seems to be a common one. Many of the options that I saw give clear solutions on how to fix it. I suggest you follow one of them and your problem should be solved hopefully!

Cheers,

Xarly

• SebastianH
    SebastianH Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2019
    Options

When I encountered the same problem, my friend told me that it was probably due to the incompatibility between the Android OS version and the new version of Candy crush soda saga. I used a lot of methods, such as clearing the Google Play Store. Cache, reinstall or update the Google Play Store, enable the Download Manager to correct Android settings. Finally, I don't know which method worked, and in the end the 505 error was solved.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?